TagJunction Spam?

eStomes

Jun 15, 2010
Got the same message from this broad twice. Anyone else getting spammed by this network? I think they're a foreign company because when I replied, it was definitely broken English. Here's the message I got:

GREETINGS FOR THE DAY!!!

My name is Sharon I am Sr. Business Development Manager from TAGJUNCTION. TagJunction is a performance-based affiliate network, focused on lead-generation and customer acquisition. Tag Junction Affiliates have access to the Net\'s top performing offers and most competitive payouts. We work with top companies across the world who are looking for internationcal traffic.

I have gone through your business and find it very impressive. I thought we can work together to boost up our revenues. We have lot of international campaigns, you might be interested in promoting some of them. I am sure this partnership will definitely generate good revenues for both the networks.

Why join Tagjunction...
* Unique and exclusive offers
* Fast application approval
* High and timely payments
* Referral payouts and Rewards program
* We Offer the highest payouts on high converting offers
* Weekly Payouts by Moneybookers, PayPal and Wire
* Outstanding affiliate support

I would like to Build a healthy relationship with your company. I am interested in speaking with campaign management team or who handles campaigns. I definitely appreciate if you can take some time to respond to this mail.

You can join the network by following the below link:

Affiliate Network,Affiliate Marketing,Best Affiliate Program,Lead Generation

Thanks & Regards,
Sharon Parker
Sr. Business Development Manager
Email - Sharon.Parker@tagjunction.com
AIM - tagparker438

These guys applied to our network looking to broker offers, we denied them. We asked them for references and other networks they broker offers from, and they refused to give that to us.

Stay clear of them. That Sharon Parker guy runs the network and has several fake aliases.

They are also based out of India. If anyone wants there information and everything we have it so if you want to blacklist them you can.

Tagjunction is not spam i also got mail from Tagjunction twice and i have registered with them they are having good offers really good support by them and also weekly payments...i refer to work with them

Tagjunction is not spam i also got mail from Tagjunction twice and i have registered with them they are having good offers really good support by them and also weekly payments...i refer to work with them

Wow, these new networks don't even try anymore...

These idiots emailed me last night looking to broker offers as well. I actually entertained them with a response and got in touch with "Sharon" through AIM, who seemed very much less well-versed (received several "hai", "ya" replies) in his messages and was basically an overall idiot. They're based in Singapore.

you have a lot to say about a network with 2 post.

They're garbage. Couldn't be more obvious that it was probably "sharon" himself posting above. I understand trying to recruit affiliates but try to be less sketchy. We already have enough of that with the advertisers.

Ultimate fail IMO