Superlious, yummy candy super selling articles...Review copy Eve begins noww

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana58

Oct 19, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all,

Its weekend time and since I am new at wickedfire, I thought why not advertise my self and utilize this holiday to to give out some review copies and get some permanent clients for myself ;)

You can rest assured about the quality of my articles. They are super selling and super cheap content.

Quality couldn't get cheaper than this : 0.70cents per 100 words is all that I charge.

However, today it's time to celebrate free review copy eve, so hurry up all you richyyy richiessss, grab a review copy and then decide if you want to hire me permanently:D

Review

Review.

I was looking for a writer with the ability to write creatively, with a sense of humour and capable of doing more than a half-assed job on research.

So this was the PM exchange with rana58 regarding his/her services:

Wright said:
Hi,

This article is to test your humour, research abilities and creative writing skills.

Review article title: The Top 5 Benefits of Dickrolling Noobs at WickedFire

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

B

rana58 said:
I didn't quite get your topic ?? lol LOl lol...please explain..

Wright said:
Search Wicked Fire for "dickroll."

rana58 said:
...can you change the topic..still confused about dickrolling noobs...sorry

Wright said:
300 words on "What Makes Duplicate Bridge the Most Challenging Game Even Today"

The article should be detailed, factual and interesting to read.

Thanks.

Over 33 hours later: No word from rana58.

Review Article As Requested

Mr. Wright,

It appears this member is not going to respond to your request. I'll help you out in this pinch:

The Top 5 Benefits of Dickrolling Noobs at WickedFire

Although dickrolling is eschewed by most within the sane business world, Wickedfire members have discovered that this technique can yield the following 5 benefits.

Cleansing the Board

The utility of the Wickedfire forum depends on a constant influx of new participants (Noobs). Unfortunately, some of these new immigrants arrive solely with the shirt on their back and a stupid fucking question. Such noob hoi polloi, usually arriving from DP, need to be cleansed from the Wickedfire forum before their presence in the WF neighborhood begins to adversely effect property values. Dickrolling these posters effectively serves as a cleansing mechanism thus providing benefit to us all.

Thinning the Herd

Tales of massive berry wealth has drawn a lot of noobs into the internet marketing arena. This serves to increase the competition as well as subject everyone to the potential repercussions of noob fuck-ups. Dickrolling noobs is an excellent tool which can discourage many noobs from further pursuing their IM fortune thus preventing the industry from being overrun by complete fucking morons.

Pure Fun

This business can be stressful. Wickedfire is akin to a traditional country club, but for people who ordinarily would never be let on the property of America's finer clubs. Lacking a golf course, WF must provide entertainment for its members of a different variety. Immersing noobs in the agony of a dickroll is an excellent way for WF members to blow off steam, and for the younger ones to relive their glory days at 4chan.

Increased Self Esteem

WF members feel a sense of power and superiority after successfully dickrolling a noob. This translates directly to increased revenues. Confidence is everything in the business world, and a recent FTC study showed a strong correlation between daily dickrolls and the amount of berriez and bizop complaints received. Many marketers report having their most lucrative months after a nice string of especially amusing dickrolls.

A Good Excuse

Some senior WF members are always on the look-out for a good excuse to send phallic depictions to other guys. Finding such socially acceptable pretexts is difficult, and dickrolling provides enormous benefit in this regard. Of course, it does not compare to the "hazing" excuse they had back during their fraternity days allowing them to stick their thumb up a pledge's ass, but dickrolling does provide a more limited benefit allowing the dickroller to fantasize about how the noob is reacting.

Reactions: Wright
Status
Not open for further replies.