Superaffiliatenetwork.com Domain for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sowhatever

Sep 15, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this domain with the thought of setting up an affiliate network for some top affiliate programs.
Now i need some cash to finish up some of my other projects ,if any one interested in this domain make me an offer ...

Domain will be transferred free ..

Thanks
Steve

set up something like offervault and reviews of the best converting offers with your referral link of course.. then post news letters daily for content. :) Let that shit marinate for 6 months flip it on flippa.

You can use My Review plugin for the reviews - which should make your site extra sexy. ;)

Thanks for the info,i am non technical and do not have the cash to invest on setting up a website,how much do you think would it cost to set up something like what you are saying?
Bauss - Thank you for your offer ..i prefer mine better :D

I just noticed there is a site super-affiliate-network.com ,i guess he is doing some review stuff

set up something like offervault and reviews of the best converting offers with your referral link of course.. then post news letters daily for content. :) Let that shit marinate for 6 months flip it on flippa.

You can use My Review plugin for the reviews - which should make your site extra sexy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.