Super Targeted SEO Content Writing Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lombo81

Crap Member
Jun 21, 2011
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It’s no doubt that writing high quality and well researched content can significantly increase your sales conversion. But properly identifying your hidden keywords could even make it double or triple. However, concentrating on this could eat your time and energy when actually you can use them for other works, especially for those who own bunch of websites/blogs. I’m capable of writing an article with SEO and human reader in mind for your money sites. So, here are the things…

1. You PM me your keyword, PayPal transaction ID and email (to send the article).

2. I’m going to pull additional / long tail keywords based on your keyword

3. I’m going to do some research about these keywords / niche

4. I’ll write an article (500 words) based on my research, your keyword with pulled additional long tail keywords in it. So, basically what I’m going to do is looking for the right story for these keywords, connecting these keywords by writing unique high quality sentences, arrange them in correct order, so the final output is an article that makes sense and meaningful. By doing this, you are not only targeting your main keyword but be able to pull other long tail search terms too. I’ll keep the keyword density between 2 – 3%.

5. You’ll receive your article within 24 - 72 hours (depending on workload) in .doc file, so you can check the keywords placement (bold text) inside the article. I can also provide you the article in .txt file if you don’t care about this bold thingy.

Since I’m still new here and do not have sufficient reputation, I’ll give 3 review copies for those who have minimum 10 iTraders and 200 posts. PM me for sample if you don’t have that.

Price: $8 for 1 article (500 words)

You may place your order by paying me via PayPal: izzamku@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Lombo81

Here is my review.
Speed: 10
Communication: 10
Price: 10
Quality: 8
Overall Review: 8/10 stars

I ordered a keyword yesterday and got my article today, was really well written material, good enough to keep me reading through to the end. He also added additional long tail keywords. Great keyword density also.

Here is my review.
Speed: 10
Communication: 10
Price: 10
Quality: 8
Overall Review: 8/10 stars

I ordered a keyword yesterday and got my article today, was really well written material, good enough to keep me reading through to the end. He also added additional long tail keywords. Great keyword density also.

Thanks for the honest review.

Here's my review of the service.

Now i'll be totally honest for the price the op is charging, i expected a little better but perhaps the market price has increased, or i'm just cheap ;)

Basically, the best way i'd describe it is a "highest end indian article".

Some quotes for example: (already checked as to not out my niche)

"when some of your friend "
"
get lesser and lesser"
"quiet impractical "

Don't get me wrong, It would be a pretty handy article and the information included is perfect (and LSI Researched) but it does require a fair amount of rewording.

The speed of the article was perfect and was delivered in under 24 hours

Again, Regarding communication; It was perfect the OP communicated well, and answered any questions raised.

Overall, I'm not too sure whether to be recommending this or not, basically depending on the current market prices, this could be either be a steal and i'd highly recommend or it could swing the otherway and be overpriced!

Status
Not open for further replies.