Super Affiliate PPC and campaign guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew wee

Dec 1, 2006
singapore
www.whoisandrewwee.com
Amit Mehta (SuperAffiliateMindset.com) is presenting at ASE and Shawn's posted his presentation.

Although the experienced aff mkters may not get that much out of it, the newer AMers might pick up a tip or two, esp in boosting your CS and PPC strategies.

http://www.affiliatesummit.com/2007eastpreso/3c-Secrets-of-a-PPC-Super-Affiliate.pdf

Here's the rest of the presentations posted so far.
They didn't quite have as much content:
Affiliate Summit 2007 East Presentations at Affiliate Summit Blog

Ok, maybe a stupid noob question, but I think it bears discussing:

Page 25 tells you how to get great QC from Google: 10-15 pages, fresh content(new pages) and targeted *RELEVANT* landing pages.

Page 16 shows how a SA does keywords on Google: BULK!

How can you use that many keywords, and still be relevant on the pages?

I would think that you would have to add the keywords for the initial 10-15 pages, and then as you add more content, you add more keywords.

If you have not mentioned "boxer aggression" on any pages, you would get dinged for QS, right? Or do you add all the keywords, taking the hit, and as you add content and google readjusts, your QS gets better and your keywords show more and cost less?

Sorry for the brain fart question, but it's bugging me... :)

I've tried 2 different computers (a Toshiba and Compaq) w/ IE 7 and both get an error when loading the pdf. What are you guys using to view it?

Works fine with Vista.

And that is definitely going to go in my favorites :) good post

Yeah I had problems viewing the pdf (IE 6 XP) at first so I just downloaded it to my desktop and read it from there which worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.