Suggestions of where to hang in LA

makethatgreen

The Freeway Killer
Mar 1, 2009
bewbs
So I just got my floor seats for the Lakers/Denver game in February so I'll be in LA for a few nights.

I'll be meeting up with some friends and I'm wanting to take them out a few nights. Can anyone suggest some good clubs/bars to go to? I'll be there from Thursday till Sunday probably.

Depends what you're looking for. West Hollywood has plenty of great bars packed with smoking hot chicks. Saddle Ranch is always fun. If you're not into that trendy scene, there is a trendier, less crowded, hipster scene in Silverlake that lots of faggy locals like. I dont' hang out there too much. Zen Sushi is a pretty cool bar and it has a sweet room upstairs where bands play.

If you're willing to travel a few miles away from Los Angeles, check out the nightlife in Hermosa beach. Kind of crowded, but fun. Tons of skanks.

If you're into that.

So I just got my floor seats for the Lakers/Denver game in February so I'll be in LA for a few nights.

I'll be meeting up with some friends and I'm wanting to take them out a few nights. Can anyone suggest some good clubs/bars to go to? I'll be there from Thursday till Sunday probably.

you want the trendy LA scene or the beach scene? both are cool but very different.... i can give some suggestions after you say what you want to check out.

also, go to Hyde Lounge inside Staples... you might be able to get in if you have real floor seats...

you want the trendy LA scene or the beach scene? both are cool but very different.... i can give some suggestions after you say what you want to check out.

also, go to Hyde Lounge inside Staples... you might be able to get in if you have real floor seats...

I don't know if you'd really call them floor seats or not. I'm in section 119, row A. It is first row behind lakers bench. So, not the $5k seats that are on the other side of the court, but pretty much the same thing, or better IMO.

Alot is depends on your age and what your looking for. Are you looking for a nice lounge area, or are you looking to rave? Are you willing to fork out for bottle service? Will you be with hot girls? All factors that can influence your night greatly :)

If I had to pick, I'd pick Compton. Watts is just fucked up. At least Compton looks semi-normal from certain angles.

I don't know if you'd really call them floor seats or not. I'm in section 119, row A. It is first row behind lakers bench. So, not the $5k seats that are on the other side of the court, but pretty much the same thing, or better IMO.

those are def good seats to watch the game...

In downtown L.A. itself tryout the Standard Hotel Bar on the rooftop. Great to hang and be in the middle of downtown for. For dinner, go and try out "Cliffs Edge" in Silverlake. Great food and drinks but pricey so prepare for that. the Staples center has lots of new places to hang so you maybe caught up there.