Submittting your ad to classified ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoran

May 27, 2008
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

Yes, the title says all that. I will submit your ad to the classifieds .

As, of now i'm submiting ad to the countries of USA, UK, AUSTRALIA. Soon, I will be submiting to every country in the worid.

My charges are pretty cheap.

100 submissions -$10
200 submissions - $20

To oder this service, I need following details.

NAME :
YOUR AD:
COUNTRY(your choice of the country to be submitted. As, of now only US, UK, AUSTRAILA).

NOTE:- A report will be generated in the EXCEL sheet format after completion of the work with free of cost.

Looking forward for you replies and PM@.

All, the payments are to paid upfront.

Thanks.
THORAN.

I will submit your ad to all the free classified ads. Please, PM! me your email id. I will send you the list of url's.

Will you submit the same ad text more than once to the same site, or will you mix it up to get around spam filters?

I will submit your ad to multiple sites.

For , example

If, your ad is 'A'.

I will be submitting your ad only once in 1 website or url. That means I will be submitting your ad-post to 100 different websites.

If, you want I can send you the list of url's of UK, USA, AUSTRALIA and INDIA to your email id.

If, not you tell me the country name I will sendyou the list of url's of that particulat country. BU,t only classified ads that are in english.

Thanks.

hmm...... stay away from my classified site!!! For real it's so fucked up, i get spammed all the time that way. Part of my classified site is free - Dating, Auto's for sales... i only charge for one area real estate and the cost is about $95 bucks a month. I have very clear language that says you cant post spam in the classifieds, and if you do you will be subject to a charge - this stupid form of marketing never gets though since my admin control but someone (me) has to delete and monitor it - which slows down the whole process. BTW - spamming classifieds does not work anyway. So why waste time.

May I know your classifeid site url piz. So, that I make sure that in the real-estate classifieds I will not be uisng your classified website. Please, let me know. BUt, this is the one of the best way of marketing so far as I knew .

May I know your classifeid site url piz. So, that I make sure that in the real-estate classifieds I will not be uisng your classified website. Please, let me know. BUt, this is the one of the best way of marketing so far as I knew .

My point is you should not just spam free classifieds. If you put an ad for say Acai berry or debt help in a cars for sale section that is just a big pain in the ass and is spam. I'm all for mass classified posting if the ad you are putting in is related to the section. But i never see that happen

I put the ad in the related section. I will never spam. I knew in which section do I need to post ad. ....

Hmm this thread seems a bit old, but if you're still around Thoran, PM me your US site info as well as your contact info (ie email address and instant messenger).

well. I'm here still. Even the thread looks old. I'm replying to each and every one . I iwll PM you. ' elime'

Status
Not open for further replies.