Submarine breaks the surface of a Milan street

tomaszjot

Membership Suspended
Dec 22, 2009
Albany Plantation
Just to give you some marketing ideas...

article-0-1871F98800000578-67_964x642.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vep7kL1EC0w]Incredible moment submarine breaks the surface of a Milan STREET... - YouTube[/ame]

Submarine breaks surface of Milan STREET in marketing stunt that left bystanders baffled | Mail Online

What a way to sell life insurance.

"Be careful, a submarine might come out of the ground and crush you. Leave something for your children."

They probably sell cloud insurance too.

Brah let's be honest if it can't be outsourced via some order form 99% of wickedfire won't do it.

Reactions: tomaszjot
Well would you look at that, smart car not so smart after all.

Saw an image with this and a caption "So there's a difference between North Pole and Northern Poland after all.."

Brah let's be honest if it can't be outsourced via some order form 99% of wickedfire won't do it.

I actually plan something similar for my almost EMD silver toasters mini-site.

Giant silver toaster will appear in the middle of London and two hot girls dressed up as toasts will jump out of a toaster shouting "visit silver-toasters-online-uk.org.uk".

Giant silver toaster will appear in the middle of London and two hot girls dressed up as toasts will jump out of a toaster shouting "visit silver-toasters-online-uk.org.uk".

Damn brah dat marketing plan inb4 it's on reddit.

So there are roads with just 4" of concrete between cars and the ocean ?

Forgot part about making sexy butter for toast (hope I'm not outing your secret sauce)
See if IceToEskimos is caught up enough to work on the YouTube video

inb4 giant traffic cones and/or fleshlights start to spring up at affiliate conferences

So there are roads with just 4" of concrete between cars and the ocean ?

In Guam maybe?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q]Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson - YouTube[/ame]