Straight up quality, reliable content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impero

Nov 9, 2010
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Native English (U.S.) speaking and college educated. You will always know what the status of your content orders are.

Whatever you need:
Blog Posts
Articles
eBooks
Love Notes

If you aren't happy with what you get, you don't pay; simple as that.

100 to 999 words - $2.25 per hundred
1,000+ words - $2 per hundred

I'll put three, 300 word articles up for grabs to respected members.

I'm on Skype: mrimpero

Reactions: Douglife

Man, this is the guy right here.

Here is my review.
Speed: 10
Communication: 10
Price: 10
Quality: 10
Overall Review: 10/10 stars

I asked for a somewhat obscure topic, and Impero delivered in less than 2 hours?

Really well written material, good enough to keep me reading through to the end.

Impero, I will PM you soon with my orders! Top notch work!

I'll take the third if it's still available.

Check your PMs my good man.

Man, this is the guy right here.

Here is my review.
Speed: 10
Communication: 10
Price: 10
Quality: 10
Overall Review: 10/10 stars

I asked for a somewhat obscure topic, and Impero delivered in less than 2 hours?

Really well written material, good enough to keep me reading through to the end.

Impero, I will PM you soon with my orders! Top notch work!

Thanks for the review, glad it was up to snuff! I Look forward to anything else you've got.

Well, this is clearly false advertising.

I expected 300 words of decent content, what I received was over 400 words of top-notch content.

I gave him a very broad topic and he had no problem taking the initiative to come up with a well-written article that I could just copy and paste without having to do any manual editing. Will definitely be ordering more!

Thanks

Well, this is clearly false advertising.

I expected 300 words of decent content, what I received was over 400 words of top-notch content.

I gave him a very broad topic and he had no problem taking the initiative to come up with a well-written article that I could just copy and paste without having to do any manual editing. Will definitely be ordering more!

Thanks

Thanks for the glowing review, glad the work exceeded expectation. Was also happy to tackle the additional order as well.

I've finished up several orders and ready for more work if anyone needs anything. :338:

Review:

I purchased a 600 word essay from Impero, and it was very well written. He made it a little bit longer (about 630 words), and also delivered very quickly.

Great service and very fair price!

-YKDM

Ordered 5x500 word articles and received them within 24 hours. Quality 10/10. Even though I understand my niche very well, I felt Impero had a better grasp at it... and he had less time to study it. Just goes to show that hiring a good content writer is worth the money. Ordered a review of a product and honestly, I felt like buying it in the end. Compelling stuff.

I will defiantly be using him again, for his quality and speedy service.

Good shit bro.

Ordered 400-500 word article. Got more than 500, within literally 3 hours. Amazing turn-around.

Quality of Writing: 10/10 No mis-spellings, correct grammar (and I police that shit)
Communication: 10/10

Overall Rating: If you're not buying your articles from this guy, you're missing out.

Hey Impero - my company is in looking for a writer/team that can produce quality content in volume and was hoping I could grab a quote from you.

Can you PM me prices for:

80 articles @ 300 words
80 articles @ 400 words

We are a legitimate company, BBB accredited, and we have a pretty easy subject to write about.

If your quality is as good as others say, we would love to make this a monthly thing provided the price is right.

Thanks and I'll look forward to your PM!

Ordered 5x500 word articles and received them within 24 hours. Quality 10/10. Even though I understand my niche very well, I felt Impero had a better grasp at it... and he had less time to study it. Just goes to show that hiring a good content writer is worth the money. Ordered a review of a product and honestly, I felt like buying it in the end. Compelling stuff.

I will defiantly be using him again, for his quality and speedy service.

Good shit bro.

Thank you very much for the review. Please, do let me know if you have a need for more content.

Ordered 400-500 word article. Got more than 500, within literally 3 hours. Amazing turn-around.

Quality of Writing: 10/10 No mis-spellings, correct grammar (and I police that shit)
Communication: 10/10

Overall Rating: If you're not buying your articles from this guy, you're missing out.

Thanks for the repeat business! I'm glad to write for you anytime, just let me know.

Hey Impero - my company is in looking for a writer/team that can produce quality content in volume and was hoping I could grab a quote from you.

Can you PM me prices for:

80 articles @ 300 words
80 articles @ 400 words

We are a legitimate company, BBB accredited, and we have a pretty easy subject to write about.

If your quality is as good as others say, we would love to make this a monthly thing provided the price is right.

Thanks and I'll look forward to your PM!

Sounds good, PM has been sent.

please pm a your email, would like a sample or two

are there price breaks for orders at 10K?

Native English (U.S.) speaking and college educated. You will always know what the status of your content orders are.

Whatever you need:
Blog Posts
Articles
eBooks
Love Notes

If you aren't happy with what you get, you don't pay; simple as that.

100 to 999 words - $2.25 per hundred
1,000+ words - $2 per hundred

I'll put three, 300 word articles up for grabs to respected members.

I'm on Skype: mrimpero

Status
Not open for further replies.