Stock trades on kw / site performance?

behnk01

Sep 23, 2009
new england
Any of you own any absolutely huge websites where you SUCCESFULLY make stock market trades based on pv's or kw performance? (ie. You own a gold commodity site and you make gold commodity trades based off site performance or you run a xxxxxx/day netflix ppc campaign and make netflix trades based off of that) If you own the niche/market above all competitors (top 5), there will always be a correlation. Who's successfully found one thus far?

You would need to gather years of data before you could even begin to correlate pv's or keyword performance with stock performance.

I know that some wall st nerds developed a program for making trades based off google searches. Although, they work with high frequency trades that make millions of trades per day. It was in that savant video someone posted on the forum a bit back.

I know that some wall st nerds developed a program for making trades based off google searches. Although, they work with high frequency trades that make millions of trades per day. It was in that savant video someone posted on the forum a bit back.

I've seen it. That's different then what you are suggesting, though.

scalping on trends?

scalping on trends?

That was their plan. The movie never really cleared up how successful the attempt was.

If I remember correctly, a news agency accidently released an old article about United Airlines declaring bankruptcy. The quant's bot picked this up and sold off a bunch of shares, whereas a real trader would have probably picked up on the error.

So, in my mind, they left it off as a technology that still had a lot of work before it was viable.