Still looking for an exceptional article writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver420

Jan 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I did manage to find one person that I was happy with though now due to other work commitments he is no longer offering articles. :crying:

I'm therefore looking again for an article writer to provide 10-15 x 450+ word count articles per month.

You must be an exceptional writer and English must be your native language.

Get too many PM's from people who cant string a sentence together :sleep:

Ideally you should be comfortable writing in the tech/software/hardware niche, and have a certain flair to your style of writing.

If you think this is you, please get in touch! :)

Silver

Hi Silver'

I have extensive writing experience on a very large variety of topics as well as excellent research skills. I have been working as a freelancer for over 2 years and as an author and ghostwriter for over 3 years. I check all of my work via Premium Copyscape.

My rates are extremely flexible however I generally prefer $1/100 words at the base minimum depending on the type of article. Over time, as I prove myself to the employer, I do hope for additional payment for articles. Price reductions will be given for large orders of articles.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at - roswellrex[at]gmail[dot]com. I have plenty of examples available and they can be e-mailed to you at any time for your reference.

Thank you and I hope to hear a positive response from you soon.

Hey Silver! If you're ready to pay $2.50/100 words for quality content, hit me up. If not, I'll wait until this thread shows up again... and ask again!

Cheers,

T

Roswellrex - I PM'd you back last night and you said you would PM me "In a few hours" with a sample?

Tangy - lol. Sorry but that's not going to happen. You can find quality for lower rates, though admitidally it is a nightmare, and if you do find someone.... they tend to not stick around for long :/

Sadly, I cant justify spending that much, I'd prefer to keep writing them myself at those rates.... No wait..... I am lol

Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.