Statistics for Aff Marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubrew

Sep 27, 2008
Took Probability and Statistics a long ass time ago, and don't remember much at all.

Now I'm trying to analyze a bunch of data from split tests and do some multi-variate testing. Any suggestions on short guidelines or resources for stats refreshers?

Took Probability and Statistics a long ass time ago, and don't remember much at all.

Now I'm trying to analyze a bunch of data from split tests and do some multi-variate testing. Any suggestions on short guidelines or resources for stats refreshers?

multi-variate testing is great, but what exactly are you trying to test/find out?

For anyone wanting to build their own A/B testing func: Z-test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is really the only piece of statistics you need to implement.

That's not really true at all, z-testing can be pretty limited.

Multi-variate, testing a bunch of factors at once. Different style lp's, color, page elements, etc.

Student T, thanks!

3f597c41851eeca9a9e96d98ea73855f.png

Excuse my ignorance, but please explain how this works and what we can determine from it for those who were getting high behind the bike shed instead of going to maths?

Status
Not open for further replies.