Start Running Paid Traffic Campaigns with PPC or CPV?

ShaneRQR

Nov 9, 2009
Switzerland
richquickreview.com
Ok, here's my noob question of the day: When starting out with paid traffic, would you recommend going with PPC or CPV/PPV?

I've been doing SEO for quite a while now and have gotten the hang of it. So I'm not completely new to the game, know how to do research and build websites/LPs and all that.
But, I've never run any paid traffic campaigns yet and I'd like to start out with that.

I want to focus on one thing at the time and from what I've read so far, both PPC and CPV seem interesting. Where would you recommend a newbie to start out? Is one of them harder to get the hang of than the other?

I have read is best to learn PPC because it is easier. PPV can makes you a lot of money buy you have to test a lot, and of course loose a lot befores seeing your money back in conversions.

Honestly, it really depends on so many factors you would have to test for yourself to find out what works better for you. One thing might work better for one person and not for another. For example: I've heard some people prefer PPV since they don't have to worry about ad copy. That's just an example, as I said, each to their own. However, you will always want to diversify as much as possible in order to not have all your eggs in one basket. So, eventually, you'll want to have experience in both.