SQUIRT Swap Shop! Wanna trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyHippy

Apr 9, 2007
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I don't think my personal squirting is going to be anywhere near the limit and I don't really want to sell my squirts, so I thought I'd go with the bartering thing (being a hippy 'n all!) and see if anyone's interested in trading something for them.

Maybe content, programming, directory submissions... anything considered.

I'm not looking to swap a few squirts for an article or whatever, rather a package of 10-100 squirts for... well, whatever. Ideally I'd prefer to set up an ongoing arrangement to squirt your sites x times a month in exchange for ...

I'm going to be away from Wednesday - Partying hard at Glasto! :D - so it's unlikely anything will happen until I'm back next week, this is just to see if there's any interest.

Eli's cool with this. If any half-respectable members want the odd squirt or two just pm me.

WTF is a SQUIRT? <--- 3 (out of 60) things it does!

I see no problem with this. If you got extra submissions you don't plan on using and you want to help others, expecially wickedfire members, hellz yeah. :)

I'll help out select people with some SQUIRT's. Gotta pay it forward. Trigatch helped me before my account got activated, so I'll help others.

But, I'm going to be a dick about it:
  1. You have to have positive rep and not be known as an asshole
  2. If I submit a site for you, you will have to start a quality thread outside of the Shooting the Shit section, Not one like this: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/13536-i-just-farted.html
  3. You have to have at least 100 posts and have signed up before June 2007.
Okay, that's enough stipulations on my part. PM me and I'll let you know if you qualify. Include the topic that you are going to post on too. Then be prepared to follow through. :D

Cheers Eli.

I'm not selling anything, so I can't really complain when other people (who also aren't selling) offer deals on my thread :nopenope:

Ok, Mike :D .... I see your free SQUIRTS for members who start quality threads....

and I raise you.... Free SQUIRTS - one per member for any member with over 50 posts and positive rep.

:spawn:

(Bulk barter thing still available to cater for those slightly-darker-shade-of-blue peeps who can do something quicker/better than me - and that's really not hard!)

Same here if any "respectable" member wants to get squirted, let me know. PM me and I'll determine if I consider you respectable or not.

and wickedfire members are considered by many as a bunch of assholes?
I beg to differ!

I'm talking mostly about the one post wonders...ie "How do I make money online" or the adsense loser multiple signup trolls who want to knock everything and everyone.

Most people here are cool.

I agree, the vast majority fucking rock! But like any large family, there's bound to be and a-hole or two. :D

And a few dicks & pussies too!

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks... Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Reactions: Deliguy
Might as well do the same - i'll squirt ya up if you PM me and have good rep, 50+ posts, etc, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.