spying on competitors links?

john-e-cash

The paper chaser
Dec 14, 2011
Hi,

What is the best way or software to find out what links your competitors have and how valuable the links are?

I've used seo spyglass in the past and that was pretty good but my subscription has expired and i want to know if there is an alternative?

Thanks

I thought that Yahoo has a good service that can provide you with the full list of links...
You can also try Market Samurai, when I used it some time ago, there was an option to see the information about backlinks of a certain domain.

I thought that Yahoo has a good service that can provide you with the full list of links...
You can also try Market Samurai, when I used it some time ago, there was an option to see the information about backlinks of a certain domain.

yahoo closed Site Explorer almost a year ago now, and Market Samurai got their backlink data from Site Explorer...

+1 on Majestic & ahrefs. The real skill is focusing on getting awesome links. These tools will just give you ideas.

Hi,

What is the best way or software to find out what links your competitors have and how valuable the links are?

I've used seo spyglass in the past and that was pretty good but my subscription has expired and i want to know if there is an alternative?

Thanks

domain pop and majestic seo is my suggestion