Spreading graphics

lplplp2

Mar 14, 2013
Our designer have made some graphics that we would like to spread around to build some quality links.

The graphics are very nice maps of racing tracks, etc. (average size 1000 x 600 pixels or so).

Submitting them to infographic directories is no go since they are not infographics, so does anyone know of other places to submit/spread the graphics?

For example some popular graphics directories, blogs that showcase nice graphics, etc.

Thanks!

diversity is a good thing, i suggest dont focus only on infographics/graphics distribution, use it but dont be dependent on it

i know you cant submit to infographic sites but these sites i am submittting to are accepting images as well with a little note or info, I am using it only once a week and submitting to sites manually

Heres my top 5 list of pic sites

visual.ly
pinterest
topsy
google indexing
infogr.am

and the best i can give you is this
"your keyword/s/niche/sub" infographics
you'll find a tons of infographic sites that accepts normal pictures like what pinterest is doing

If it is of racing tracks why not try to get on racing forums or contact some online magazines and what not related to your graphics. They will have quality traffic already established that can result to organic shares of your graphic. If people like the work they can back track to find you.

There are lots of freebie sites online that have a free graphics section. You could submit your graphics directly to the site owner and see if you can get it listed there. Also, there are many free images and free photo sites online that will list your graphics if they are niche relevant and high quality.

You can also look for race track sites and send them an email regarding the images and if they want to use it.