split testing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahunter

On My Path To Mastery
Dec 7, 2008
los angeles
I've been using google optimizer to test lp's but now that I'm using it to promote something on a different domain, the thing becomes useless.

I was wondering if you guys know of a good split testing software that's self hosted and it uses cookies to show visitor's the same lp over and over.

I've found some but nothing self hosted and it just seems like a big risk to be sharing that kind of info with a company you don't know.

If you guys have any suggestions let me know,
thanks,
D

because you have a new domain web optimizer is now useless?? ... i dont get it.

I use it for every domain and has never failed. Why do you assume it's useless for multi domains?

because you have a new domain web optimizer is now useless?? ... i dont get it.

I use it for every domain and has never failed. Why do you assume it's useless for multi domains?

it's useless to track sales that are being purchased in different domains. User lands in domain x (your domain), and then you send them to domain Y, and you can't track conversions at domain Y. basically you cant use it for affiliate marketing.

Jim stone split test accelerator

Self hosted, cookies, true taguchi testing if you want

You can integrate your tracking id - it's a bit tricky, and you'll need to know php, but it can be done.

Good luck

I do this stuff quite a lot for my dayjob:

A/B tests that work across domains: Its just a cross between an A/B and a multivariate, so in theory it could be an A,B,C,D,E,F etc test. Don't be put off by the 'advanced', its pretty easy.

Advanced A/B Testing - Website Optimizer Help

I was looking into this but this is for multivariate, I was looking for step by step instructions for whole lp testing but there's nothing there.. do you usually do multivariate or basic testing?

I use Conversion Prophet for this. It has no problem tracking across domains (affiliatedomain -> merchant domain) and it has a bunch of other great features as well, like for example multivariate testing. I use it for all my tracking now, and I love it - just place a pixel and your tracking is set with split testing built in. No time consuming subid importing, and all your stats are accesable in one place in real time. And yes, it's self hosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.