Spinning noob question

cowsgonemad

Jun 11, 2010
Behind a proxy
Hey guys,

I just spun an article for web 2.0 backlinks. I rewrote each sentence 2 times and now when I spin it (content professor) I get 80% uniqueness from the original article.. But don't we also have to make sure that the spun versions are also unique from each other

spun version A
spun version B
spun version C
spun version D

I created a private index, loaded all 4 spun versions, generated spun version E then compared it with the private index.. Now I get 40-60% duplication in each article.. is that good enough for web 2.0 backlinks?

If not, how can I make sure the spun versions are unique from each other too? Should I go for word level spins or simply create more variations for each sentence? It's pretty tough to spin at word level and keep the article readable as well..

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Create 2-3 unique articles. I will go for 3 if I'm posting to 15-20 web props. Each should have an equal number paragraphs, say 3. Spin each one separably (I use best spinner) and keep them readable to help them stick.

Now spin each paragraph, that you have already spun by adding them {para|para2|para3} and you will have a super spun article with nested spins for each web props. If you do it right, you will end up with 80%+ uniqueness.

Create smaller generic paragraphs. Spin each para separately. Rearrange them. Post.

Ideally all articles have to be unique.

But it is certainly not possible to write fresh content all the time.

You can use spun articles by spinning them again and again but this will deteriorate the quality of articles. So, its better to proofread them before publishing.