Spinnable content writer NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmarketingguy

Aug 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hi - I'm looking for a content writer who can write 300-400 words of content (about the topic I provide) in SPUN format.

Please PM me price for each content order (I'm looking for a long term partner who can, if necessary, write up to 10 orders a day (each order with a different topic) - and of course, delivered in SPUN format.

Thanks!

Ms Jedz only provides regular content writing services.

I still can't believe there's no spyntax-content writing service out there!!

:bowdown:

Hi, I am new here and just noticed your thread, so i thought i will start my introduction here.
I would be able to assist you with what you are looking for. Send me a niche and i will do you a review copy. Review article will be 100% unique and contain anything between 35 - 70% spintax.

You will get back from me:
The original article ( no spintax)
The original article (with spintax)
100 variations of the article

So send me your niche and i will work on a review copy for you, if you like it then ok we talk prices.

Thanks

Hi - I'm looking for a content writer who can write 300-400 words of content (about the topic I provide) in SPUN format.

Please PM me price for each content order (I'm looking for a long term partner who can, if necessary, write up to 10 orders a day (each order with a different topic) - and of course, delivered in SPUN format.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.