Spend $40 Save $2000!

yahans

Jul 6, 2010
Learned a lot here thought I would give back to the community, enjoy!

Ford X Plan Pricing

- Ford X Plan Pricing is a discounted price of 0.4% under dealer invoice, generally $1500-$4000 below MSRP depending on vehicle.

- X Plan pricing can be combined with any current rebates or incentives to add additional savings.

- The dealer has to provide you with a copy of the invoice if asked.

- They can only charge you up $100 in document fees unlike the $400 in fees most dealers charge.

- You can also get an additional $750 off coupon on the vehicle you purchase by requesting a brochure from ford dot com the more the merrier and ask for all different models from multiple people in your household must be same address I would suggest saying purchase date is in next 30 days, this is best done several weeks in advance of your purchase date as these are sent through regular mail.
If that doesn’t work call Ford’s marketing department 1-800-334-4375 and tell them you won’t buy a new Ford until you get it, not quite like that but you get the point.

- Browse vehicles on fordpartner dot com so you know the exact price before you go to the dealer. Go to fordpartner dot com and use password UOFM1 to check pricing,

- You can get Ford X Plan Pricing/Pin immediately by purchasing a 1 year membership at Experimental Aircraft Association or eaa dot org no affiliation here for only $40.00 a year they offer their members immediate access to the Ford Partner program were you can generate an X Plan pin to take into the dealer and receive X Plan pricing and also get a discount on John Deere products too!

- Not to say that people can’t beat the X Plan price but with X Plan there is absolutely no haggling over price it’s a set price! Please see my case below it was better going with the X Plan than haggling with the salesman.

Hope you guys enjoy!

My Sample Ford X Plan Savings:

2012 Ford F-150 XLT
MSRP: $34,645.00
X Plan Price: $31,965.00 (Instant Savings of $2,680.00)
Ford Coupon: -$750.00
Ford Rebates: -$6000.00 (Depending on current rebates at time of purchase)
What I Paid: $25,215.00
Total Savings: $9,430.00 (27% Off Sticker Price With NO Haggling!)

Hmmm....

1. Why doesn't the Ford marketing department buy a BST thread like everyone else attempting to sell.

2. Ford is really stretching with their viral marketing attempts.

3. Bro, is Ford even built Ford tough?

4. That's a hell of a discount - 0.004%.

5. This looks like a long long hustle for the "Experimental Aircraft Association". I will give them credit though, Pretty creative. Almost has my $40, but then I realized, I would have to buy a Ford.

Good luck bro.

I hate to tell you this but I think you got screwed. =) I can get $2680 off just about any new car with a simple email. No "plan pricing" needed. You didn't even get the "real" invoice price, and the dealer got to keep his hold back. X Plan is the fuck you price. Its the same price the used car salesmen get.

tlJDU.gif
mkODk.gif

oW4Ub.gif
KTkw3.gif