Special Offer (5 Day Only): 1000MB Webspace + 30GB Bandwidth, CPanel, $3.95 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieB

Jul 4, 2007
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear WickedFire users,

EarnersHost.com has an excellent offer to give you. EarnersHost over the next few weeks will be introducing 4 new packages, bigger, better and cheaper than the current ones and we'd like to give you the opportunity to order one before anyone else does. Our hosting has been selling like hot cakes recently and we're very happy with our progress.

If you already know who we are and would just like to see the special offer, just skip this part :rolleyes:

Who Are We?
EarnersHost is a sole proprietor hosting business situated in England delivering our services worldwide. EarnersHost established in 2006 with the aim to offer web hosting at affordable prices without sacrificing quality, and that's exactly what we're doing! And just because we’re a new hosting business means nothing, we’ve been in this industry for almost 5 years and have very skilled and experienced staff to help you.

We also know that hosting plays a huge factor in getting your business more revenue, most businesses today use the Internet as a new method of marketing and getting their company/products known to the huge world we live in. Without a domain and hosting, there's no other way to create an online presence.

We don't oversell our services at all, we have carefully spaced out dedicated servers and vps servers that host your accounts so if you do go over your quota, you're not tredding on anyones toes. But, there's plently of room for everyone at EarnersHost.com and we hope to see some of your faces soon :)

Still Unsure? - Take a look what one client had to say:
"I've tried many other hosting providers in the past and Earner's Host is the winner by far. There is no other hosting service out there that successfully answers a support question in 2 minutes. Earner's Host is by far the best hosting service that I have ever tried." - Ryan Ponce, Tacocar.com

Still, still unsure? - Okay, we have something that will impress you:

For this week only, you'll be able to get your hands on the all new 'Starter' plan from EarnersHost.com and the specifications are as follows:

• 1000MB Disk Space
  • 30Gb Bandwidth
  • Unlimited E-Mail Addresses
  • CGI, Ruby, Perl, PHP, MySQL
  • Front Page Extensions
  • One Click Install Scripts

• $3.95 per month

Order Now

More Info on Features

More Features Included Free:

• Host Ruby On Rails Applications
  • Host unlimited sites!
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
  • Latest cPanel & Fantastico!
  • PHP and MySQL Support
  • Unlimited MySQL databases
  • Unlimited email accounts
  • Website backup manager
  • 15 Day Money Back Guaranteed
  • Online File Manager
  • 3 Online Mail Programs
  • No Set-up Fees

Thank you and i'll look forward to seeing you soon.

There are 8 spots available for this and i'll post the updates as the spots are taken.

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.