Special Content Creation and Design Rates for WF members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimizedads

omgwtfbbq!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hai!

Due to some recent tough times and all the hoopla that's going on right now with the economy clients are far and few between. So, I'm here to solicit some business from my Wicked Fire friends at special discounted rates.

Yes, you're really that special and don't let anyone tell you differently!

Payment Terms:

• Paypal Only!

Design Work:

• Single Page PSD - 45$
  • PSD and Converted Single Page - 95$

Copywriting:

• $0.03/word

A little about me:

• Involved with computers since 1989, lots of experience in various markets.

• Interested in various niches (Technology, Health Care, Wellness, Organics, Games, Movies, Music)

• A certified native English Speaker from Canada. Okay, certified is a joke, but you get the point.

• Running a small business since 2001, I understand deadlines are important.

• Will not outsource this to my "Team of qualified Indians".

• Can spell the American or Canadian way (Cheque vs. Check).

• Familiar with copywriting techniques and marketing methodologies.

• A graduate (with honours) from College for Advertising & Marketing, and Interactive Multimedia programs.

• I'll be honest about deadlines, if I can't meet them, I'll decline the work or be upfront with expectations.

Hit me up if you'd like more information, and I can send you my portfolio or resume.

I will do 3 free review copies to get the ball rolling. This means 1 (one) PSD design (no html), and 2 (two) 500 word articles. First come, first serve.

PM me here, or hit me up on Freenode - flewid is the moniker.

Yep Review Copy on some copyrighting work. Lets see if you are any good at polishing the copy on a lander.

I can vouch for the work that OptimizedAds has done... he's an excellent writer and handles the project with ease.

p.s. his nick is really OptimizeDads. He just loves Dads.

i got the design i ordered from optimizedads (flewid), in less than 24 hours..

he did a lead generation (debt) lander design for me.

i just provided him a few links of sites in my vertical that i liked and what fields i needed on my forms. he wrote all the copy, sourced the images, and created my logo.

it looks great, and seems like it will convert a lot better than the self-made one i had up. if you've got any traffic going at all, it's hard to not justify spending a few bucks on a quality landing page for your traffic - especially if you're paying for it.

if anyone has any questions, feel free to IM me.. my AIM name is the same as my forum name. or plunge@freenode.

Do you have any samples of your writing and design? I have a need for bulk content order. PM me a sample and I will get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.