Status
Not open for further replies.

JPJedi

Feb 10, 2007
GA
www.gigsterapp.com
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I am going to unload some excess domains I have and if anyone on WF wants them they can get them for a special package deal so I have included the bin price if you buy them individually which is lower then what is on Afternic. Currently all the domains listed below are listed on Afternic and all the domains are registered with GoDaddy.com.

Buy all for domains for special price of $15,000 or you can buy them for them individual price listed.

2008ElectionDebate.com - BIN $7,000
This is a site I started and made into a blog to cover the upcoming presidential elections. There is a constant stream of return visitors daily that read the news on the elections. Since I am starting to look into other ventures I am selling this. This can be kept as a blog site or turned into something else. Site/Blog is included with sale.

PersonalCreditRights.com - BIN $7,000
This site can be used for any Credit, Law, Collectors, and other personal credit rights. This Domain is unique for the topic and is great for any ideas.

JennaBushWedding.com - BIN $5,000
I just registered this site once it was announced that Jenna Bush was getting married. Currently it is a parked page. This site has numerous site ideas.

MoibleTechnology.com - BIN $2,000
This is a good domain for mobile technologies.

Paypal will be the method of payment and then the domains are yours.

Let me know if you all are interested.

JPJedi
:bowdown:

$5 for all of them.

They are all newly registered and you think they can fetch >7000$ ?

If they were so great they would be registered in 2003 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.