Spanish language dating offers?

I have tried both amor.com and amolatina.com and they were both awful at converting in my testing. Maybe i was not promoting them correctly, but they both seemed to have abnormally complicated / buggy sign up pages.

I tried to create a profile on amor.com and literally could not get through the signup process - it kept erroring out. I emailed my AM and he agreed that it seemed broken and overly burdensome as well, and he would contact the advertiser and see what was up. Never heard back.

Hopefully someone has some ideas, as there seems to be alot of spanish-language dating traffic out there which is cheap.

Hmmm. Thanks for the response. I've done amor.com and conversions are pretty low. Haven't heard of Amolatina.com, but it doesn't look like the most professional site either. And the users they show are mostly 20-something chicks. From my experience, that demographic doesn't really convert anyways...Mostly older people 30-50 are the ones that become paying users.

I keep seeing reports of major lead gens for sites like Mate and True, etc., and wishing there were a spanish-language equivalent. Amigos.com seems to be the oldest database of users known to man, with few user images and most having not logged in for several decades...Run by the AdultFriendFinder crew....

Oh i ran amigos.com too and it doesn't seem like it's even an operational dating site. What a waste of good domain names.

I'm positive with some more research we can find popular sites that are used by Spanish language online daters. It's not like they don't date or use the internet.

Between quantcast, compete and other free tools i'm sure it is possible to find out where these people are going.

Cool I'll check Zanox out. I signed up for Meetic through CJ but haven't done much with it yet. I thought it only paid out for signups in Spain so I'm waiting to hear back on that, and they have a restrictive PPC policy so I emailed them for details before I waste my time on it...