Something for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

luther13z

What ???
Apr 14, 2007
Something incredible has arrived!

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have 5000 shares in the venture and I am going going to be increasing my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please do not miss it.

If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website. New World Order

Last edited by a moderator:

wtf-demotivational-poster.jpg

The website is very confusing and doesn't really show what the idea actually is.

is it me, or does that flash spokesperson have some perky nipples? look closely.

If you read the site, its very interesting. Unfortunately, all the information is in the members area after you sign up for free. Under 20 hours I think they said they got 5-10k users sign up. 4 days later they had 20,000 members. Growing very fast. Check it out without the referring link if you like:
me2everyone.com

If you read the site, its very interesting. Unfortunately, all the information is in the members area after you sign up for free. Under 20 hours I think they said they got 5-10k users sign up. 4 days later they had 20,000 members. Growing very fast. Check it out without the referring link if you like:
me2everyone.com

My only issue is that it seems to me that an Indian came up with that domain name.

im a bit confused. what is the site all about?

have you realized that you posted in the last two threads without even reading the posts??? is it a way to show your sig or you are just an idiot?

EDIT: not two threads FIVE threads you are asking to get burned. GTFO

I am thrilled and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Something incredible has arrived!

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have 5000 shares in the venture and I am going going to be increasing my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please do not miss it.

If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website. New World Order

OK, I've already got a 2ndLife Avatart, and IMVU account, and I played around with that Google one that was so thoroughly not used I can't even remember what it was called off the top of my head now...

What I want to know is: What's different?

I don't sign up for shit that doesn't provide me with a look inside first, so if anyone DID sign up, what the hell is on the other side?
Or is it just a clever way to harvest a list?

And yes jeff, the video lady DOES have perky nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.