Someone from CPA Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Hi There!

Is there anyone from CPA Empire on this forum???

I have been a member for nearly a year now but this month I have finally started to promote one of their campaigns...

I have been trying to change my email address with them for a week but no one has gotten back to me and I don't know who to contact? :(

Do you get an affiliate manager with CPA Empire. Every other network I have joined has assigned me an account manager but no one has ever contacted me from CPA Empire...

So if anyone here works for CPA Empire I would appreciate the help...

Thanks!
Gibster

Try IMing cpaesara on AIM

Tell her krazyjosh from 4NoCash sent you.

I used them years ago and still chat with her. They were nothing but awesome for me.

Did you get Sara? Shes amazing man, really. Youll LOVE her! (in the most professional way possible)

One day, when I get back into AM, Ill be going back to her.

Yea Sara is a rock star; I’ve worked with her for a few years, very professional plus a total hottie

Yea Sara is a rock star; I’ve worked with her for a few years, very professional plus a total hottie

Too bad Sara no longer works there. Just got an email letting me know I have a new Am AGAIN! I have had 3 different AM's since I have been using CPA Empire. This shit is getting old. Sticking with XY7 now.

Whaat! :( Damn, is she still at cpaesara on aim? Id atleast like to talk to her before she disappears...

If not, does anyone have any contact info for her?

I haven't seen her login to AIM, so I don't know. All I know is I got an email saying I had a new AM. So I tried to email her, and it just forwards to my new AM, and he is the one that said she doesn't work there anymore.

Damn.

0352, would you mind asking if she has any other contact info.

Krazyjosh5,

I will try, but I doubt they will give it to me. Last time I tried for one of my previous AM's and they wouldn't. But I will give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.