Some new verticals....

stmadeveloper

Aug 30, 2007
I'm just not feeling inspired today - but I need to get a few new sites up. Give me some ideas for some verticals to go into.

(no I don't want your research, or your money pots - just a bored day with crappy weather and no inspiration)

Just a slump day I suppose - nothing popped out there (although I haven't been in a long time) except for that I feel I need to marry brad pitt as well now.. Seems popular :)

Follow your inspiration..

marrybradpitt.com is available.

Dude you can run with that. I've spent the last 4 days camped outside the starbucks near the last place Pitt was seen. I've got my duck tape, and I cleaned out the trunk.

Figure I've got to get his attention before I can marry him.

Dude you can run with that. I've spent the last 4 days camped outside the starbucks near the last place Pitt was seen. I've got my duck tape, and I cleaned out the trunk.

Figure I've got to get his attention before I can marry him.

I was going to suggest you pick up Roger von Oech's Creative Whack Pack to get your creative juices going... but maybe it's best NOT to give you any other ideas... ;)

I was going to suggest you pick up Roger von Oech's Creative Whack Pack to get your creative juices going... but maybe it's best NOT to give you any other ideas... ;)

So can I whack Pitt with that when I finally see him? If so thanks for the great idea - appreciate it.

Baseball playoffs are here, if you are a fan, you can throw something up and see what kind of traffic you can get in the last few weeks of the season. A time challenge if you will.