Some chinese mofo gaming adwords in my niche

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtrend

Feb 6, 2008
Screenshot says it all. It pisses me off. This has been going on for quite some time. I have complained to Google but nothing has happened. Google needs to get their act together.

Attachments

• screencap.jpg
    screencap.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 484

Screenshot says it all. It pisses me off. This has been going on for quite some time. I have complained to Google but nothing has happened. Google needs to get their act together.

This has been happening for so long man. Ringtones, dating, insurance, fitness you name it. Seriously, you're not going to make money using those common expensive keywords anyway, dig deeper and diversify your traffic and niches.

so what? stop being some whiney little pussy and beat the mofo at his own game.

he's given you the keys to the castle now rape and pillage...

Haha.. that's so classic. If that guy is up to the game, don't even bother. You have already lost it unless you are really ready to spend a part of your life trying to beat him.

Ha, I think it's because the most registrars have a .cn for $0.99 promotion.

wasn't too long ago you could buy them for $0.15 each. they were happy days..

This has been happening for so long man. Ringtones, dating, insurance, fitness you name it. Seriously, you're not going to make money using those common expensive keywords anyway, dig deeper and diversify your traffic and niches.

I am doing that already. But these keywords bring more traffic than the all the long tails combined.

Google are a bunch of cocksucking fags.

Such altruistic behavior to give their "users" a good experience meanwhile they are taking it up the ass by the chinese for cash.

I'm no adwords master how is he doing that, by bidding on the same keyword with 10 different accounts?

Don't forget the prepaid visas! haha

It is worse than that. I believe he is using $50/$100 adwords coupons because he dumps domains and gets new .cn domains every few days.

If he was using real money, I can probably compete with him. But how do you compete with Free money?

Well, on the upside, he's undermining Google, which might ultimately be good for competition...

Wow... this is an old one...

You compete with free money by dominating natural SERP.
Which you'll never do for registry cleaning.

With that said, why are you bothering on the registry cleaning niche?
Post WinXP, I doubt people'll be using it any longer. Vista supposedly has a registry cleaner (in one of its versions), and Win7 will probably have something in it too... Even though they should take a leaf out of Apple and get rid of the fucking thing all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.