Software recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarredLv

Rape and Pillage Canada!
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas
I tried doing a search, but FTP is too short for the filters. I'm looking for a decent free FTP and Editor (preferably non WYSIWYG). Was curious what folks here use....

Hell, why I'm here. Any other software that you use that has helped make your AM life easier?

Filezilla is pretty solid as well too. I moved from SmartFTP after they changed from freeware to feeware.

I use notepad++ and it's ftp plugin

CTRL + S saves and uploads whatever you are editing directly to the site. It fits my workflow perfectly

Fireftp is cool, but I like Filezilla better.
(There was something that I could not do with FireFTP, but I can't remember what it was. Also, it was a few versions back.)

::emp::

I dun use FtpSoftware becoz i always see failed words out. Dunno why. So i go to public html and upload it myself. Usually in a zipped file

I remember a thread a while ago regarding checklist (to do) software. Anyone have a link to that thread or recommendations for software like that?

I like the built-in FTP in PSPad better than NotePad++ for editing html/css/php/etc. For uploading non text files I use FlashFXP.

For really simple checklists check out nowdothis.com

Status
Not open for further replies.