SOFTWARE: Guide Site Builder Creates Niche Lead Sites with Ease!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimizedads

omgwtfbbq!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
In the race to victory in the online and offline marketing worlds, the winners are typically those that can gather the most prospects and leads, and successfully market to them. With the challenge being reaching prospective customers – how do you leverage the Internet to help do the work for you?

gsb7.jpg

Enter Guide Site Builder – the new software package designed to quickly and easily generate an unlimited amount of “guide” websites – websites that host some sort of data like an e-book, recipe list, or other marketing collateral, that the user must input their contact information to receive.

Guide Site Builder takes the chore of creating fast, compelling websites with your branding and downloadable document and makes it a lightning fast, easily accomplished task that a user with any level of experience can handle.

Perhaps you’re a realtor that wants to collect user contact information when users download the weekly new market listings, or maybe you’re an author that wants to collect users’ contact information when they download the “sneak peek” chapter from your latest book. Whatever your marketing purpose, Guide Site Builder will allow you to generate a website where you can collect this user data at lightning speed.

Some of the key features of Guide Site Builder:

• Extremely Easy to Install and Use – Gone are the days of needing a computer science degree to quickly create a website. Guide Site Builder is designed with the beginner in mind; with virtually no learning curve and very little understanding of graphic and web technology required, Guide Site Builder assists you with getting a guide site built quickly so you can focus on marketing to your new leads and prospects.
  • Industry-Standard CSV Databases – To ensure that you are able to easily use the prospect data that is collected via your guide site, Guide Site Builder places data in the comma-separated values format. You can then import this database into any spreadsheet program (Microsoft Excel, iWork Numbers, etc.), online email marketing provider (AWeber, ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.) or mail merge software (Microsoft Word, etc.) to further market your products and services to your collected database.
  • A Variety of Templates – Guide Site Builder comes pre-installed with different templates in various colors to assist with customizing the look and feel of the websites created by Guide Site Builder. You can also make use of your own CSS styling to further customize your guide sites.
  • “Out-of-the-Box” SEO – Websites created by Guide Site Builder feature search engine optimization configurations built-in, saving additional time and ensuring that your guide sites get ranked in the main search engines.
  • Fully Standards-Compliant – Websites created by Guide Site Builder are fully compliant with XHTML Transitional and CSS standards.
  • International Language Support – Guide Site Builder features international language support, ensuring that the guide sites you create in any language will properly render in the web browsers of your target users.

For more information, a demonstration, screenshots and more, please visit the Guide Site Builder website at Guide Site Building Software - We help you make money online with list building!.

csv_shot.jpg

Guide Site Builder is also available for purchase and immediate digital delivery via download at Guide Site Building Software - We help you make money online with list building!.

Guide Site Builder comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee; if for any reason you should be unsatisfied with your purchase of Guide Site Builder, for any reason, you can request a refund within thirty (60) days of purchase.

The Guide Site Builder team welcomes questions and feedback; to contact the team, please visit Contact the makers of Guide Site Builder.

from his website price is $60.

The site looks spammy and for newbs.

I say show us an example site, or give out a free review, or GTFO.

I have given review copies to Tangy-, The20Year, KingofSP, PHPMattK and two internal reviewers. I am just waiting to receive the reviews back to post them, will come soon.

I'm sorry you feel the site looks spammy, we purposely didn't create it like a typical clickbank site (one long lander) to try and make it look less spammy.

Hey guys, sorry my review is a little late, I’ve been preparing to head back to school this fall and have been extremely busy with planning that. Anyway as mentioned I got a review copy of this software and here's my review...

OptimizedAds approached me a few months ago about this software and asked if I’d beta test it for him and his crew. I said sure – nobody can really turn down getting a customized mailing list for their niche. Well I suppose you could but that'd be pretty stupid.

I got the software and key from OptimizedAds, installed it on my Vista box, and was away to the races. I didn't have to install the .NET stuff but that might be because I was already up to date with that through Windows Update. Dunno

After getting the software installed and licensed, I followed the brief “quick start” document that was provided and had my first site up in a few minutes.

I know enough about HTML and CSS to be able to edit my new site so it didn’t look exactly like the templates included with the Guide Site Builder software. Not everyone will be able to do this, but if they have any sort of knowledge of HTML they shouldn’t have too big of a problem. Actually the more you know, the more you can fine tune the template to whatever you want. But the default ones work well enough that you won't need to worry too much about it. As a landing page, the average internet user isn't going to scoff at it too much.

The software let me customize almost every aspect of the site I launched, all I had to do was write a little eBook to give away to my market and then market it any way I wanted (I chose SEO since it was free). Then, I just sit back and waited to collect email addresses.

Over the past couple months that it’s been running, I’ve already collected over 250 legit email addresses that are highly targeted, and in an easy to use CSV I just download from my domain and pop into excel to mail using mail merge or whatever I want.

I give this software 8/10, only because I wish there was a little bit more theme customization available from the program and not having to hand edit everything, but that’s a small price to pay.

Thanks again to OptimizedAds for the chance to review Guide Site Builder. If I could tell you how to easily market this in a single sentence, it would be "Set up sites to collect email addresses, drive traffic through PPC and/or SEO, and then market rebills to your leads." Basically this thing pumps out landing pages that collect email addresses and sticks them right into a CSV database quickly and efficiently.

Got another review today from a friend. He's not on the forum and probably will never join. He's related to the industry through helping me, and through his career as an indy web developer/programmer, so he knows his shit.

I’ve been working with the guide site builder for a few months now helping OptimizedAds beta test and tweak any of the last bugs out of the software. I myself am not an affiliate marketer but I am close to the industry through my work with OptimizedAds on his projects.

What I cannot do is vouch for how well it works with whatever product or service you’re going to be marketing with it because ultimately that would be up to you and your research. What I can vouch for is the integrity of the software and the sites it builds.

I’m a web developer by trade, and have been working with HTML/CSS for years now and I was amazed at how well this program publishes SEO aware sites, with proper css and html validation. This obviously is good for search engines and not to mention “the right way to do things”. It’s not very common to find “site builders” that create standards compliant sites, especially with the amount of options allowed with the guide site builder.

The sites themselves are really streamlined, considering its making use of the Zend framework for security and validation purposes, but has been trimmed down to only a few kilobytes of data instead of the whole framework, that’s a little job in itself and sure makes things easy for continued development.

I have been pretty amazed at this software and I’ve recommended it to a few of my clients to help them gather email addresses of potential clients in the local market. It’s been working really well and saved me the trouble of having to build any sites when all they have to do is press a button.

Eli Sand
http://nerdscene.com

Got another review in from phpmattk (find him on irc, he's not on the forum). Trusted, and mega leet developer. Here's what he had to say about our software;

I have tested the GSB software on multiple occasions during its development. It’s an easy to install easy to use to tool to quickly create squeeze pages, simple one form email grabbing machines. You can write up a simple Ebook or script as the freebie/giveaway or more easily buy some cheapo PLR Ebooks to quickly create an empire of "guide sites" and in turn a mountain of email addresses.

It’s really easy to get a site, or many sites running using the GSB tool. It takes just a few minutes at the most from start to finished sites. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with setting up a system that handles the dirty work of email list building.

Okay, that's all the reviews. However, I am willing to give out another review copy to anyone else with a high post count, and that knows what they're doing. PM me and I'll get you setup.

Can I claim this one for another member of the forum? I'd like to nominate SEO_Mike (one of the site Mods) to get the free review of this piece of software. I'd claim it for myself, but I don't have an immediate use for it, nor do I have the time to figure it out and write a good review.

LOL! I doubt he wants to give out more review copies, but if so, I'm game. PM me if you would like me to review your software.

/edit/ I missed the post just above CLKeenan's. D'oh! PM'd you optimizedads

LOL! I doubt he wants to give out more review copies, but if so, I'm game. PM me if you would like me to review your software.

/edit/ I missed the post just above CLKeenan's. D'oh! PM'd you optimizedads

You're retarded. I'll just leave it at that. I tee this one up for you and you completely whiff. Jeez. :p

Sorry it's taken me so long to review this!
As the others said, this thing does what it's meant to do, and does so efficiently! Got a customized site setup within 30 minutes, and have no doubts it will be successful in building a super-targeted email list for me.
Interface is well laid out.
This thing is so easy, even
caveman.jpg
could use it.

I will most certainly be putting this bad boy to work again very soon.

Thanks for the opportunity to review this software!

Status
Not open for further replies.