Social bookmarking submissions to 100 sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

sania23

Oct 18, 2008
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hi guys.

I am offering social bookmarking to 100 Social Bookmarking sites for $15 for 1 url. Submissions will be done manually by me and you will get a report for all the submissions done.Submissions will be done in 48 hours.Reports will be sent to you in excel format

What I need:-
URL:
Title:
Category:
Description:
Tags:

payments by paypal,pm me for any questions

Reactions: BlueYonder

I am offering one free review copy of the social bookmarking services please pm me the details of your site as required by me in my post

Everything was smooth, efficient, and great attention to detail and followthru. Sania23 even created a yahoo email account to email my report to me and left PM with login instructions to be sure i received my report in a timely manner...
Great Customer Service, very highly recommended.

too soon to tell, i didn't do it for immediate traffic anyway, but for longterm link building

Excellent service! Was done on time and all links were provided in a spread sheet. Even did a few extra for me. I will be ordering more work soon.

I am satisfied with her service. I found her service at V7N forum and found about her service on this forum also. Great service! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.