Status
Not open for further replies.

ankur420420

Sep 20, 2008
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Social Bookmarking Service to 25,50 and 100 Top Sites for $3

Hello All WickedFire Members

I am pleased to announce that I am starting Social Bookmarking Service for my fellow WickedFire Members

Social Bookmarking has several advantages over traditional automated resource location and classification software, such as search engine spiders. All tag-based classification of Internet resources (such as web sites) is done by human beings, who understand the content of the resource, as opposed to software which algorithmically attempts to determine the meaning of a resource. This provides for semantically classified tags, which are hard to find with contemporary search engines.

Additionally, as people bookmark resources that they find useful, resources that are of more use are bookmarked by more users. Thus, such a system will "rank" a resource based on its perceived utility. This is arguably a more useful metric for end users than other systems which rank resources based on the number of external links pointing to it.

* 25 Top Social Bookmarking - 3$.
* 50 Top Social Bookmarking - 5$.
* 100 Top Social Bookmarking - 7$.
* 200 Top Social Bookmarking - 14$.

Report :

After the Completion, you will be provided a Report which will contain :

* Bookmark Sites URL.
* Page Rank Of The Sites.
* Landing Page URL/Link Page URL.

Order Placement :

Please PM me and give me the following details so that we can have a smooth transaction.

* Title : [Please Provide 1 Title].
* Description : [Please provide a Description of about 200-250 Characters].
* URL : [Please provide URL of the Site/Page].
* Tags : [Please provide minimum 1-2 and maximum 10 Tags].
* Email : [Please provide me your Email Address so that I can send the Report].

Payment :

Payment is accepted via PayPal.

Please send the Payment to srivastava_arvind_kumar@yahoo.co.in
if you are willing to pay by credit card then please send the payment to infosolution.reliable@gmail.com

!! Eagerly Waiting For Your Precious Orders !!

2 free review copies for the first two customers

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Ankur

I'll take the second one then, thanks.

Edited: I posted this a few seconds after Wright, so if you're not offering 3 reviews, give the second one to him ;)

review copies over

hi

2 review copies have been given

so i would like to inform you all that no more review copies left for now

would be accepting paid orders from now on

thanks everybody for the overwhelming response!!

waiting for your orders

ankur

Reactions: charlie.simm
This guy did an excellent job and the communication was great: keep it up and I have a feeling that you'll be pretty busy from now on ;)

Ordered and paid for 100. Pay attention if your paying by credit cards. Total pain in the ass if you don't pay the right paypal account because he only accepts credit cards from one of the two accounts he sends requests from.

Looking forward to seeing good work.

well i got the links... it looks pretty good so far... the report looks detailed and he did it pretty fast... So far I am happy I will wait for my serp results and report back.

Just got my link list back. I'm not too thrilled to be honest. Looking through the other sites he has bookmarked from the same account. They are all spammy. I mean one is a penis enlarging pump site. Yea that great, but it doesnt reflect well on mine. Will i use this guy again. Plain and simple NO. I went through about 20 of the links he sent me, suposedly the login and pass were sent too some of the sites i could login to some I couldn't. A site that I have had a ton of success with in the past is buddymarks, he did submit there but obviously didnt take time to make the bookmarks public which essentially does nothing for us. On some of the other social sites that pass some nice juice, my site was one of nearly 300+.

Overall there are other providers at slightly higher price points. Yea go with them they are easier to work with and don't do shotty work. This guy is a pain to pay and doesnt provide Wickedfire quality work.

Just got my link list back. I'm not too thrilled to be honest. Looking through the other sites he has bookmarked from the same account. They are all spammy. I mean one is a penis enlarging pump site. Yea that great, but it doesnt reflect well on mine. Will i use this guy again. Plain and simple NO. I went through about 20 of the links he sent me, suposedly the login and pass were sent too some of the sites i could login to some I couldn't. A site that I have had a ton of success with in the past is buddymarks, he did submit there but obviously didnt take time to make the bookmarks public which essentially does nothing for us. On some of the other social sites that pass some nice juice, my site was one of nearly 300+.

Overall there are other providers at slightly higher price points. Yea go with them they are easier to work with and don't do shotty work. This guy is a pain to pay and doesnt provide Wickedfire quality work.

the other sites (300+) which have been bookmarked along with your websites are not spammy but sites of my other customers which have also been bookmarked

Moreover all the sites have been bookmarked and few of them require a user id and password for seeing the bookmarks so I would like you to check using the user id and the password given in the report sent

Moreover regarding the payment ,it is clearly mentioned in the first post here where to pay

Apart from this I would like to state that one should think once and talk to the service provider before writing such a review

Fast work, great reporting. Thanks!

Thanks for the appreciation of the work

expecting more orders from you people

thanks,
ankur

Status
Not open for further replies.