So which one of you is running this 750k twitter bot

Symantec striking back with this 'revelation' after Kaspersky kicked their ass disclosing that the US has spy software in microchips.

For this reason, I said goodbye US stooge Symantec and hello Kaspersky. Cheaper too.

Great! So now they'll only lose $400 million a year:

LKWXsJH.jpg

Companies are high on crack. Was on the news that the RedSox are worth over 2b, the Patriots are @ 1.8b.

tumblr sells for 1b, about half of the patriots....puhhhhleeezze.

Companies are high on crack. Was on the news that the RedSox are worth over 2b, the Patriots are @ 1.8b.

tumblr sells for 1b, about half of the patriots....puhhhhleeezze.

Sports teams are valued based on the tax benefit that they provide the new owner.

And Tumblr at $1 billion actually isn't that bad. They have more monetization potential than Twitter, and are a great way for Yahoo to feed young people onto their sites and search engines.

Here's a quick breakdown of how Tumblr could easily make their money back:
1. Offer CPM advertising for big brands.
2. Put "native-looking" ads in between someone's posts.
3. Do this for 1 week.
4. Never do it again.

There's 420 million Tumblr users, meaning that Yahoo only has to make back $2.38 per user. However, using Tumblr instead to build Yahoo's brand is smarter. To put things into perspective, Tumblr has 6% of the world's population on their site. Interacting with 6% of the world for $1 billion is a steal.

I run a test with 2,500 accounts and they lose their minds.

One of your affiliates is currently spamming Twitter with a number of
TinyURLs. Thousands of accounts have been created. Please shut down this
affiliate; if you need a formal cease and desist, let me know.

This is the link that the URL resolves to:
Hampsterdance.com - The Official Online Home of Hampton and the Hampsters!

Thanks,
Some douche bag
Twitter Spam and Abuse

Doopadeedadedadedoo

Symantec striking back with this 'revelation' after Kaspersky kicked their ass disclosing that the US has spy software in microchips.

For this reason, I said goodbye US stooge Symantec and hello Kaspersky. Cheaper too.

Damn, this is the most idiotic thing i've heard here recently.

Goodbuy Uncle Sam, hello KGB???

Don't you know that Kaspersky is KGB's enterprise?

:arcadefreak:

So...anybody have a dank botnet I can use?

I don't *use* this for anything but I can crack thousands of twitter accounts in a few minutes from one IP. You can find very blackhat ways to twitter if you just look. But I'm American so...

So...anybody have a dank botnet I can use?
Hola uses anyone that installed their app (bout 9 million worldwide residential ips) as an exit node that you can use for a proxy.

Legal botnet you can pay for lol

Luminati.io