So this girl.....

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
.....is in my kitchen drunk, making some (idk wtf this is) dinner for tomorrow night. I know that steak, a crock pot, various vegetables are involved. I'm drunk of Jäger as is she. I know how to cook, but I don't see how it takes 18+ hours to cook a dinner for tomorrow evening.

..............She's in there and not wearing much. Maybe ill drink a shot or two more and go take some pix? Pix or it didnt happen right? ok ill post back.. derr perrr derrrrrr; drunk

Kinda fucked up for you to let your mom do all the work in the house.

35hqf8.jpg

I think he already posted the pic, but the mods moved it to the "fat or hot" thread in NUDESFTW forum.

In all seriousness, you faggots need to stop posting drunk or we're going to have some problems.

I have to say this gal's a keeper. There's nothing better than putting a steak or roast in a crock pot for a day+ with some veggies. That will be a fucking awesome piece of meat. So juicy and tender, it will melt in your mouth. And the next day, this broad can make you a kick ass samich with the leftovers.

I have to say this gal's a keeper. There's nothing better than putting a steak or roast in a crock pot for a day+ with some veggies. That will be a fucking awesome piece of meat. So juicy and tender, it will melt in your mouth. And the next day, this broad can make you a kick ass samich with the leftovers.

amen. who the fuck complains about a chick making steak while barely wearing clothes and drunk? go love that woman tenderly