so ... tell me about this kill list

erect

Jun 3, 2007
Esoterica
twitter.com
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrRuNOaNYME&feature=player_embedded"]Reality Check: 1 on 1 With President Obama, How Does He Justify A Kill List? - YouTube[/ame]

balls-of-steel-hood-sized-copy.jpg

Yeah, I'm still at the daily paul

im fed up with all you merikans, complaining about war.

you, stupid fucks. You're a fucking empire and your fucking politicians pursue power and natural resources, because if you, self indulgent fucktards, use your own now, you won't have any left, in the future, when noobody has it and even war will not get you any.

Guess what? Every empire has done that in its history. It's the job of your rulers to do that, for your own (future)good.

Just enjoy your dominance and that you can afford just to go and steal natural resources now. And remember... you're not the greatest country at all, because you've been a country for merely 250 years and had dominance for less than 50 and still if the rest of the world just says one day "fuck you", you're going to be raped. Better open your eyes and be thankful, you're born in the best times of your history, because your ancestors were just criminals seeking a place to hide from justice in their home countries, that want to hang them.

im fed up with all you merikans, complaining about war.

you, stupid fucks. You're a fucking empire and your fucking politicians pursue power and natural resources, because if you, self indulgent fucktards, use your own now, you won't have any left, in the future, when noobody has it and even war will not get you any.

Guess what? Every empire has done that in its history. It's the job of your rulers to do that, for your own (future)good.

Just enjoy your dominance and that you can afford just to go and steal natural resources now. And remember... you're not the greatest country at all, because you've been a country for merely 250 years and had dominance for less than 50 and still if the rest of the world just says one day "fuck you", you're going to be raped. Better open your eyes and be thankful, you're born in the best times of your history, because your ancestors were just criminals seeking a place to hide from justice in their home countries, that want to hang them.

While that's all bullshit, you have one immediately glaring error in your eurocunt statement there, mate...

if the rest of the world just says one day "fuck you", you're going to be raped.
That's exactly Backwards. The rest of the "World" has been saying "Fuck You" to America for a long time now, and we're still here in spite of our fucktard pols. But if we opt out of YOUR action?

Lulz will ensue on main street, fucko.

While that's all bullshit, you have one immediately glaring error in your eurocunt statement there, mate...

That's exactly Backwards.

lol, yeah.

Continue to be blind for the truth. I don't really care at all. But just FYI, your banks are just puppets for foreign investements and you sold all your gold. And private banks own everything in your country, because you outsorced money making, printing and distributing to a 3rd party. You're just a shell now. Perhaps an experiment, in the long plan. Enjoy China stopping making business with you. Service orientated economy? That sounds like a solid plan. Just tell cheap labor what to do and hope they can't figure it out themselves. Yeah... definitely a solid plan. Actually, better stop every production facility. No need of them at all.

I am just frustrated with stupid(or thirsty for press/attention) people that are against war.

War is what got you there, and what is necessary to stay there.

I don't care about this thread any more, so save yourself some trouble and don't reply to me, because I will not even check it out.

This forum

This is really a nice forum site.this site all the time provide us many kinds of information.so visit this forum site and learn more