So about this quality score

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

Jun 25, 2006
I'm in a niche, and Google is requiring me to bid .20 on all keywords, and sometimes even .30 to .40 for certain keywords. I'm only competing with 3 other guys for these keywords. So shouldn't I only need to bid around .10 or less? My landing page is a single pager. So I'm assuming I'm having QS issues. Well this is affecting my ROI big time, so how can I lower it? Put a blog in the background? And how long will it take to show results in Adwords so that I know I'm doing the right thing? Thanks a shit ton guys.

I was wondering the exact same thing yesterday and was going to post about it. You beat me to JamesH. If there are five competitors for a single keyword, and I bid the lowest shouldn't my site be at the bottom of the page instead of being excluded. Why do you have to make the minimum bid?

I was wondering the exact same thing yesterday and was going to post about it. You beat me to JamesH. If there are five competitors for a single keyword, and I bid the lowest shouldn't my site be at the bottom of the page instead of being excluded. Why do you have to make the minimum bid?
Because they're greedy assholes. Setting a price floor above equilibrium when there is no reason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.