Smoked Meth With A Cop!

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
So I cook a little meth on the side (don't judge me you cunts, giving meth to 12 year olds is the ultimate rebill, you wished you balled this hard), ROI is thru the roof, helps pay for my ad spends, keeps me surrounded by skinny underage sluts, etc, etc, etc, it's a good gig.

Well, this morning, my lab that I run out of an RV up in the national forest caught fire (fucking phosphorous is sooooo touchy) and unfortunately, there was family camping nearby, saw the flames and called 911.

15 minutes later, RV is fully engulfed, some nearby trees started to crown out, Forest Service helicopters are dumping 2500 gallons of water at a time on my operation and 5-0 is everywhere. Friendly family of 5 points the pigs in the direction I ran off and they catch me hiding in a tree.

None of them were wearing hazmat suits, couple pounds of finished product went up in smoke, and everybody is tweaked out of their fucking minds. I swear, the one cop looked like he was purposely inhaling, but I might be exaggerating that point.

Typed this with one hand on my blackberry while handcuffed in the back of a cruiser.

I think I'm fucked.

None of the above is true.

Despite common belief, "meth mouth" is not due to methamphetamine being acidic or corrosive or by some sort of contamination from its manufacture. Meth mouth has been observed in people who abuse pharmaceutical grade methamphetamines as well. It is most likely due to common characteristics of heavy methamphetamine use.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meth_mouth#cite_note-1

Just so you have your facts straight... And don't worry about why I know these things.