smaxor's wife is on the berriez

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
1fg28y.jpg

fuck him up. i'd like to know who it is. and the landingpage is probably copied too...

Hmm, that's definitely not cool.

I don't see what the big deal is. Someone was probably just trying to think of a last name and that's what came to mind. Or maybe they were going for an inside joke in case another aff marketer sees it.

I don't think it's going to hurt Smax any.

I don't see what the big deal is. Someone was probably just trying to think of a last name and that's what came to mind. Or maybe they were going for an inside joke in case another aff marketer sees it.

I don't think it's going to hurt Smax any.

Agreed.

For one, I wouldn't want my last name splashed on LPs that are at the height of scrutiny; especially if I was a prominent figure in the industry.

But whatever, if he's cool with it – I could care less. As long as it's not my 'uncommon' last name being used.

We should all do that as our WF calling card - placing something personal in your LPs or ads. It would be funny.

Testimonials:
"That colon cleanse was like dumping draino down my throat and using a toilet brush to cornhole my bowels. Now I'm living proof it works. I can't sit down anymore but I lost 47 pounds!" - Lots O. Zeros

Status
Not open for further replies.