Slider Effect?

arxs

May 12, 2007
Hi there,

Can anyone shed some light on what is the slider / slider effect of this?

Experience the new HTC One

It's kinda like slider inside a slider. It is a custom one or a commercially available one? Although it makes me dizzy and not mobile friendly.

Thanks!

1398221713563.jpg

1398221617969.jpg

1398219047320.jpg

I'm 99% sure it's custom coded, but I picked up something similar as a plugin for WP called LayerSlider from Code Canyon. If you want to see it, let me know and I'll see if I can dig up a link.

Yes I agree, that looks like a custom coded effect there. But as jlknauff suggested, Layer Slider is good. As well as Revolution Slider (which I personally think is the best slider available on codecanyon/wordpress). If you wanted to replicate that, I would suggest consulting with a professional (expert) web coder/developer, get their opinion and then pay them to code it for you.

I'm aware of Revolution Slider and Layer Slider, both are very popular and packaged in the popular themes.

Just looking for some special effect like the htc one.

Yeah, I don't think there's any "out of the box" solution that will achieve the effect on the htc site.... But I may be wrong... Hmmm

Like Lyannastark said:
If you wanted to replicate that, I would suggest consulting with a professional (expert) web coder/developer, get their opinion and then pay them to code it for you.

On that note, there are several folks on this forum who are JS/HTML/CSS wizards who can whip up whatever custom effect you want. JS is not my area of expertise, so I can't help you, but I'm sure someone can direct you to a few people here who can for a reasonable price.