Slashed prices : Place your oders now....Get your hands of all the shoddy business..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana58

Oct 19, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone...

I am here to offer 3 review copies to people who would give honest reviews and have at least 5+ itrader. No offense to others, but giving out free copies to newbies wouldn't really make much of a difference...personal opinion :)

I have slashed down my rates from 0.01cents per word to 0.60 cents per 100 words. Now how cool is that??

If you place bulk orders you would get an additional 0.25 cents off, which means 2.75$ per article.

This slashed rate offer is here to stay just for a limited time. Grab this opportunity and make full use of it.

Offer ends by December 20th. Will accept work from anyone though, the review copies is specifically for people who have been around here at WF for a while.

I also have another package to offer.

#300 words articles at 1.5$ each. So whether you need 1 or 100, it's just 1.5$ each, which has been slashed down to 50% than it's original rate.

With all this, I promise quality, commitment and sincerity.

Not to forget content will pass copyscape and I don't believe in sloppy content. Cheers,.,....waiting for your PM :p

ok , first of all sorry. I was away so I couldn't reply.

Review copies will be given to :

amateursurgeon
getyourwriter

and randstorm.

@ Lalit : you can probably wait for my reviews and then just place an order rather then getting a review copy :)

im sorry but seriously i LOLed:

Imagine the time, when asked to smile for a photo, but shyed away, not wanting to take away the thunder by the yellow yellow dirty fellow and bronze medaled stains on your teeth from the fellow members in the frame. Awkward, isn't it. Disgusted by the smile, lose the will to ever do the beautiful thing, from which they say the world can heal.

im sorry but seriously i LOLed:

Imagine the time, when asked to smile for a photo, but shyed away, not wanting to take away the thunder by the yellow yellow dirty fellow and bronze medaled stains on your teeth from the fellow members in the frame. Awkward, isn't it. Disgusted by the smile, lose the will to ever do the beautiful thing, from which they say the world can heal.

Awkward, isn't it.

@ lol...well I know that was a lol moment...but I wonder if you Loled naturally or at the content..

@ lol...well I know that was a lol moment...but I wonder if you Loled naturally or at the content..

obamas_laughing_at_you_not_with_you_bumper_sticker-p128254014428643582trl0_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.