Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Anyone who's seriously interested, hit me up for details. Here's the gist of it.

Site has averaged over $2200/month last six months in PROFIT.
Easy to maintain and run, takes 5-10 min a day literally.
3000+ mailing list.
User generated content, helllll ya!
Consistent for about a year now in the SERPs with LOTS of room for growth (ranks bottom page 1/ page 2 for some high volume keywords). If there's a site that says fuck you to all the algo updates including panda, this is it.

I have all the details you need. If the above whets your appetite then either post or pm and I'll send full details. If it's obvious you're fishing/tire kicking you won't get a reply.

Anyone who knows the url and any other details please don't post about it in the thread just shoot me a pm if you have any questions or want to chat/ get on a call. This is simply to keep retards and time wasters away. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours :)

Thanks.

Dan gave me the link to his website. Wonderful site & pretty detailed auction I must say.

I myself have visited it on more than one occasions via Google.

I discussed the potential purchase with my boss and, although, we have the budget - it looks like he's interested in buying a lot of smaller sites as compared to one big site. So I might have to pass on this offer.

But had I been on my own, I would've definitely bought it.

Every word m0rtal said in the OP is true and the site is definitely worth it.

Anyone with the right budget and appropriate mindset, this site is a must buy.

Reactions: m0rtal
Dan gave me the link to his website. Wonderful site & pretty detailed auction I must say.

I myself have visited it on more than one occasions via Google.

I discussed the potential purchase with my boss and, although, we have the budget - it looks like he's interested in buying a lot of smaller sites as compared to one big site. So I might have to pass on this offer.

But had I been on my own, I would've definitely bought it.

Every word m0rtal said in the OP is true and the site is definitely worth it.

Anyone with the right budget and appropriate mindset, this site is a must buy.

Hey thanks man :)

All interested parties pmd!

Status
Not open for further replies.