Status
Not open for further replies.

b_sun

Apr 7, 2009
Virginia
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
xrlAt.png

Straight to the point: We offer turn-key Wordpress and Joomla websites on your hosting, cheap and fast, draped in top of the industry templates and skins. We are based in the States (USA Mainland) and speak English.

Service Features:

• Latest version of Wordpress or Joomla installed and configured
  • Starter pack of plugins installed and configured, everything you need to get going List of Standard Plugins
  • Premium Wordpress Thesis Framework + Skin installed and configured Available Thesis Skins
  • (or)
  • Premium Joomla Rocketthem template installed and configured Available Rockettheme Templates
  • (or)
  • Your template installed
48-72 Hour Turnaround times

**Note: This is not a web design or development service. This is a site stand/install up service.

Package 1 - Basic
* Wordpress or Joomla installed & configured
* Plugin pack installed and configured
$30

Package 2 - Upgrade
*Wordpress or Joomla installed & configured
*Plugin pack installed and configured
*Your template installed
$50

Package 3 - Premium
*Wordpress or Joomla installed & configured
*Plugin pack installed and configured
*Premium Word Press Framework "Thesis" install and configured
*16 available Thesis skins to complement Thesis Available Thesis Skins
*(or)
*Premium Joomla Rocketthem Template installed and configured
*Over 50 templates available Available Joomla Templates
*Your logo added to the site
$75

**Note: I have purchased license and rights to install all mentioned media on client's websites, I will not be sharing any source files.

If you have a special request or bulk orders (discount), please contact me directly @ sitejumpstart{at}gmail.com. This is also a valid Gtalk and Skype address if you would like to contact us via IM.

I'm not exactly new to WF, but this is our first service for this community so will be offering (3) 50% off reviews to established members with good rep and tons of posts. Peace and Chicken Grease.

b_sun - We have some business to talk. I'll hit you up on skype later.

My requirements are a bit more intense but if you have a team that can handle it, we might be able to get something going.

In the meantime, I'll reserve one of those half off reviews. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.