Site Deindex from outsourced SEO worker

fluentd

Nov 22, 2011
So I decided to try outsourcing some seo on one of my sites and just found out that it is now deindex or atleast booted from the first 10 pages of google. Is there anything that I can do to fix this. The outsourcer is fired of course but I would like to get the site back into ranking.

So I decided to try outsourcing some seo on one of my sites and just found out that it is now deindex or atleast booted from the first 10 pages of google. Is there anything that I can do to fix this. The outsourcer is fired of course but I would like to get the site back into ranking.

Shit, you should have kept that guy and used him for your competitor's sites.

The first thing you can do is figure out if it's actually a de-index or just a giant bounce. Do a "site: yourdomain.com" search and see if anything shows. If it does, it's not deindexed. If it doesn't, it's fizznucked and you should forget about it.

The first thing you can do is figure out if it's actually a de-index or just a giant bounce. Do a "site: yourdomain.com" search and see if anything shows. If it does, it's not deindexed. If it doesn't, it's fizznucked and you should forget about it.

Shouldnt the search be "site:yourdomain.com" instead of "site: yourdomain.com?"

Even if the site is deindexed, the OP can file an appeal with Google. Granted, it's not very likely to be reversed, but most appeals get manually reviewed and, if your site is legit (ie has real content, provides value, etc) then you can sometimes get it reversed.

If the site is a shit MFA site, then it isn't worth it.

First you should look at your webmasters tools and see if there is a message from Google. If there is no message then just build better links and you will be OK. You are assuming that you got a Google penalty, if you did Google will tell you. Best to know where you stand before you do anything