site: 365black.com

AW6Op.jpg

What racism

everyone is racist to a certain extent, get over it.

latinos dislike blacks, whites dislike blacks, asians dislike whites, jews dislike everyone, blacks dislike everyone, everyone dislikes jews, it goes on and on.

only difference is who admits it and who pretends like they aren't racist at all.

dresden takes it a little too far. I mean, I dislike a lot of people but not to the extent I would join a forum like stormfront...that's just weird and you letting your racism-lite turn into a nasty cancer, you have to keep it under control or it will consume you and you end up like dresden.

latinos dislike blacks, whites dislike blacks, asians dislike whites, jews dislike everyone, blacks dislike everyone, everyone dislikes jews, it goes on and on.

only difference is who admits it and who pretends like they aren't racist at all.

Exactly. Some groups of people will always claim to be the victim of society when in reality it's their own doing.

dresden takes it a little too far. I mean, I dislike a lot of people but not to the extent I would join a forum like stormfront...that's just weird and you letting your racism-lite turn into a nasty cancer, you have to keep it under control or it will consume you and you end up like dresden.

tY4Xd.gif

I agree with you. What drives me crazy is how there is some kind of minority/black club everywhere you turn and no one cares but as soon as a white guy starts a ”white guy club” everyone goes crazy.

I hate the double standard for stuff like this.

Every time a certain ethic group or minority in general creates a special group/foundation/club ect. it just discredits them even further by showing they can not function at par, i.e. real life, and require special treatment.

Its no different than the Special Olympics, where retarded people are not capable of competing in normal sporting events.

Don't be a retard by choice.

Fuckin lol's at all the comments. So people are to sit by and have this anti white, white guilt shoved down our fucking throats but were to be deemed as racists when we open our mouths? Here's a famous quote; "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.". So to have these multiculturalists and zionist scumbags run a muk with their evil agenda is supposed to be approved of or ignored? LoL at all those whom oppose these thoughts. It's fucked up is what it is..

Every time a certain ethic group or minority in general creates a special group/foundation/club ect. it just discredits them even further by showing they can not function at par, i.e. real life, and require special treatment.

Its no different than the Special Olympics, where retarded people are not capable of competing in normal sporting events.

Don't be a retard by choice.

Oh yea, everyone wants equal treatment but unfortunetly they can't compete at equal levels. Can't have it both ways, either you're equal or you're not.

I am an Asian (South Asian) and all whites, blacks, Hispanics, etc I meet in the US are fine with me.

Most of the matured people are not racists. Cultural gaps make them behave in that manner.

Majority of the black community in the US are not educated because their previous generation was slaves and the community does not have any way to get education and come out of the cycle of poverty. They are just the victims of your previous generation.

just saying and don't want to involve in any race related arguments as they are totally retarded in my point of view

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VYKRHCqTo"]Don't eat at McDonalds - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwEqi0zfJ4o"]How Do They Make It - Chicken Nuggets - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not racist against any group as a whole because it's F'ing retarded to do so, I hate on an individual basis.

I have close friends and hated enemies across most racial lines.

I don't like the gays though, which isn't a race, it's just gay.

I have a dream that one day I can hate a black man because he's an asshole and not be judged by the color of my skin.