Single Page Landing Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

cchap

Jun 26, 2008
Denver, CO
Anybody having success with setting up a single landing page still? If so, how long before click prices skyrocket? I was thinking of setting up a single landing page and adding a small blog to it for SEO purposes.

How would that effect my quality score compared to just optimizing my landing page with a mini site instead of the blog idea?

I think you already know the answer to your question, now go and fuckin do it.

if you have a super high CTR you can still pull it off.

What Narsticle say's for Google. Much easier to make it work on Yahoo or MSN.

More importantly do what Sticks79 say's. In the time you've pondered this question, then decided to post it here and wait for responses, you could have tried yourself and have a real answer.

Or you can "hope" someone going by Narsticle and NSrider are giving you good accurate info.

As far as I experimented same silly stuff 2 weeks ago (Jan weekend) for some of my CPAs, it didnt go well. I am still under fucking confusion, what the hell Google use to calculate there Quality score of my Ads over others.

I think, you must try it out yourself and post your experience here for us to see if its same thing with you :)

I think, its better to move onto MSN or Yahoo now!

I'm working on testing this further. I'm assuming it really depends on the niche too. Some single landing pages work great, other niches need mini sites. Connecting a blog to your website and linking the links on your site to the categories of the blog works great too. Thanks guys.

you caught me. i never give accurate info. its an elaborate plan to dominate the world...

Narsticle, wasn't saying you didn't give accurate info. I like your blog and you actually post great info as far as I've read.

The point to the OP was just to try shit themselves and not rely on info they get from forums. Even good forums, like WF.

Status
Not open for further replies.