Single Page CPA Submit Clicks but no conversion?

John__N

Apr 1, 2009
I'm targeting a platform where people have a certain pain point which they want resolved.

I'm providing a link to them to a one page (Email+Phone+Name etc submit) which promises them to provide info for solution for their problem.

To understand a simple eg. would be:

They want to lose weight and when i show them a diet plan, they click but do not submit and convert.

They are clicking but the problem is none of them are converting.

160 Clicks so far but 0 conversion.

Should I test more? What do you feel is the problem?

Any solution to convert them?

I'm direct linking to the lead generation page of the offer since its just a $2.5 cpa and i thought another landing page is not needed.

People dont want to share their personal information on any random site.

1) You have to provide some reason why they share their info?
2) Your message is converting?
3) Your design in converting?
4) Clicks which you are getting are targeted?
5) CTA matters ... have you placed your call to action in right place?

There are many more factors, start playing with AB testing and improve your message. If the visitors are targeted then the offer must covert.

People dont want to share their personal information on any random site.

1) You have to provide some reason why they share their info?
2) Your message is converting?
3) Your design in converting?
4) Clicks which you are getting are targeted?
5) CTA matters ... have you placed your call to action in right place?

There are many more factors, start playing with AB testing and improve your message. If the visitors are targeted then the offer must covert.

1. The reason is the promise of info being provided by the CPA offer once they submit their details.
2. Message is good enough and they are clicking through it and matches with the CPA offer.
I tried with another similar offer, again the same problem.
3. Design seems decent though i do not have any control of the merchant landing page where they are landing.
4. Clicks are targeted.
5. CTA on their landing page is clear enough.

Message is getting a decent CTR. Landing page A/B testing I cannot do since it belongs to the merchant.

How do submits convert then in general? if people do not like to give their info for promise of good content solving their problem?

I think most of the people that are more than 7 years old know that Santa does not exist and you should never trust strangers with your name, address and banking details.

Thus said - until you give a part of info they need for free, before asking them to sign up - they will never sign up. Would you buy a car for $40, 000 without even looking at it? We promise it is great and you will like it and you will have 2 years warranty on it, so why don't you buy it?

I think most of the people that are more than 7 years old know that Santa does not exist and you should never trust strangers with your name, address and banking details.

Thus said - until you give a part of info they need for free, before asking them to sign up - they will never sign up. Would you buy a car for $40, 000 without even looking at it? We promise it is great and you will like it and you will have 2 years warranty on it, so why don't you buy it?

no bank details involved here. But yes name, email id and phone number.

ok so u mean the key in content marketing and lead generation is giving away part of the info first, right?

and so how do these email + phone no. submits work in general? All offer I see provide info after signup. How do they convert then?

What kind of traffic is it? 160 clicks isn't very much. You might now be targeting the right folks.