Signature Editing

ntlyke

Corporate Designer
Apr 16, 2009
Vienna
www.sonerertim.org
Hey,

I've searched in the forum but couldn't find it. Is there a way to put a link in my signature or link my image which is in my signature?

Thanks in advice,

Soner

I guess only allowed members can have links in their signature, since I tried everything and it doesnt work. Or can someone please show me how to do it?

Mate in your edit signature page at the bottom is there a field that goes like this:
"Allow Link BB Code"
It's prolly no, so you don't have the requirements to post a link. I assume that you'd need to bring your post count up but not sure to what number.

I'm guessing you need to have been a member for a certain amount of time, and have a certain number of posts before sig links are active.

I'm running Sponsored Ads in my sig. Will give you a text ad for 27 cents a Month. PM if interested.

I have a similar question guys.After how many weeks of joining can i be able to have a Signature of my own?? Right now, i am not permitted to have one as i am new :D

Post good content, don't be a dick and maybe we'll let you have a sig.

I think. Really not sure what the requirements are anymore. Anywhoooo....I gave you a signature just to be nice. You like? :D

/edit/ apparently it doesn't show until you meet whatever requirements the forum has. Just call me Fail_Mike. Damn. And I thought I was being clever.