Sick Submitter anyone?

RockDiesel

Nov 29, 2007
Anyone been using it? Good or bad?

I keep seeing it mentioned every now and then. I could be way off base, but it seems to be a poor man's xrumer. That's just basing it off what I read on the official website.

Anyone have some knowledge about it besides what the official website says?

Anyone been using it? Good or bad?

I keep seeing it mentioned every now and then. I could be way off base, but it seems to be a poor man's xrumer. That's just basing it off what I read on the official website.

Anyone have some knowledge about it besides what the official website says?

The thing about any automated forum profile creator is that you still have to use decaptcher or whatever to do the captchas, whereas with xrumer it's all broken internally. Paying for captchas on shitty forum links is simply not worth it.

But xrumer also cost so much on the dedi servers.

I know a guy who has this scheduled Xrumer service that drips you links over time. Hit me up and I'll give you all the details. Hell I'll even throw in some coupons for a free drip on Wags.

==

In all seriousness though, it depends on how much of this you plan on doing. If you're going to be doing a ton of link building, then you might as well get a copy of Xrumer and a Dedi (You don't even need a dedi if you have a spare computer at home and a fast internet connection). If you aren't, then outsource it.

In all seriousness though, it depends on how much of this you plan on doing. If you're going to be doing a ton of link building, then you might as well get a copy of Xrumer and a Dedi (You don't even need a dedi if you have a spare computer at home and a fast internet connection). If you aren't, then outsource it.

I have a couple of spare computers actually, and have been thinking about buying Xrumer to learn myself while still using services like DFB, or BacklinksGenie.

The only concern I have is with my isp, which is Comcast. They have a monthly bandwidth allowance (250gb) that you can't go over or they will classify you as a high risk user, or something like that. Can't remember the exact term they use. I was always under the impression that XRumer sucks up bandwidth which is why most people prefer to keep it off their own internet connection. Or am I pulling that info out of my ass?

Yes, depending on how heavy you use it, you could use 10-90GB+ a day. I'm about halfway through a freshly scraped LinksList of 250k URLs and have used up 30GB. Granted, some of that traffic is pinging URLs from my last run.

I stay away from ISPs with a bandwidth allowance :) Didn't Comcast get in a lawsuit for slowing people's download speeds not too long ago?

Yes, depending on how heavy you use it, you could use 10-90GB+ a day. I'm about halfway through a freshly scraped LinksList of 250k URLs and have used up 30GB. Granted, some of that traffic is pinging URLs from my last run.

I stay away from ISPs with a bandwidth allowance :) Didn't Comcast get in a lawsuit for slowing people's download speeds not too long ago?

I think so, but now they don't slow it down anymore just drop you if you use too much. They cap it at 250gb and I think you get a warning for the first infraction and then they cancel you if you don't fix it or some shit. I looked at all other options, but no one else offered service to my new apartment.

Getting back to the original question, Sick Submitter is essentially a platform for automating a lot of different submission tasks. Most people use it for creating profile links, so in that regard yes, it is a poor man's XRumer. But it can do a hell of a lot more and the secret is in the community of add-on pack developers. You can use Sick Submitter to automate a lot of different things.

I'm a customer of DFB and I use that for most of my profile generation, but I use Sick Submitter for profiles as well--usually targeted High PR forum runs for sites I'm just starting out. I also use Sick Submitter to submit to article directories, regular web site directories and all my RSS work. It's pretty slick.

I think so, but now they don't slow it down anymore just drop you if you use too much. They cap it at 250gb and I think you get a warning for the first infraction and then they cancel you if you don't fix it or some shit. I looked at all other options, but no one else offered service to my new apartment.

Fuck Comcast.

I recently came across webDominator. Not too sure about the program but looks like a good friend adder. What are peoples thoughts on it?

DFB is a great service with great folks behind it. But, have you using a windows hosting solution if you want to learn the program yourself?

Getting back to the original question, Sick Submitter is essentially a platform for automating a lot of different submission tasks. Most people use it for creating profile links, so in that regard yes, it is a poor man's XRumer. But it can do a hell of a lot more and the secret is in the community of add-on pack developers. You can use Sick Submitter to automate a lot of different things.

I'm a customer of DFB and I use that for most of my profile generation, but I use Sick Submitter for profiles as well--usually targeted High PR forum runs for sites I'm just starting out. I also use Sick Submitter to submit to article directories, regular web site directories and all my RSS work. It's pretty slick.

I also use it for directory submission, rss submission and creating batches of profile links. for $13 per month and $2 for 1000 captchas...you can't go wrong!

I've used Sick Submitter for some profile and directory submissions, it's a nice program but it's still in its infant stages and the programmers and community members are eager to make Sick Submitter better with more features. I've heard that there is supposed to be a major release in December for the new version of SS.

If you're going to try out Sick Submitter look for coupon codes, there is one for $13 a month. If you pay full price it is $20/ month.

Captcha services are absolutely awful......fucking brutal. at times the services have been so bad that I have actually switched SS to manual and I filled out the Captchas myself. Definitely the Captcha services are the weakest link of Sick Submitter.

I think sick submitter is pretty good. I can build 1k Profile a day.
The only bad thing is you have to pay for the decaptcher service

If you have cash go for Xrumer. If not Scrapeboard is also a good choice