Should we sign in with the referal in CPA networks?

retard

LInK BuiLdEr
Nov 15, 2009
In my own world
hey,

I was wondering whether signing up for CPA from good advertisers and publisher a good practice to increase the chances of approval of your application. Actually, I wanted to sign up for ads4dough and many other but I got my application rejected for some reason.

So, will a referral link from a famous advertiser/publisher help me?

lol, it couldn't get any worse. The secret is signing up with johnchow's referral link. It is the link to 100% approval.

it does work on some networks, it use to work more a few years ago. These days the site you sign up is the site you'll be questioned on, so if you're traffic isn't coming from this site it will become a problem

hey,

I was wondering whether signing up for CPA from good advertisers and publisher a good practice to increase the chances of approval of your application. Actually, I wanted to sign up for ads4dough and many other but I got my application rejected for some reason.

So, will a referral link from a famous advertiser/publisher help me?

I think Ruck said they are only accepting about 1 in 50 at C2M right now, and the 1 they do accept is, most likely, verified over phone. A4D could be doing something similar. Calling them and showing you are legit would probably give you a better chance of getting accepted, instead of trying to piggyback in on some "super affiliate's" referral link.