Votes: 7 10.3%
  • making it up, needs attention, fuck you, you're gay

Votes: 19 27.9%

• Total voters

nomak

agent provocateur
Apr 28, 2010
In the shadows
Since we're all witnesses to mgrunin's mastermind trading strategy, I'd say this would be a good opportunity for us to learn some basic trading if he agrees to.

mGrunin, why not start a hedge fund where we all can invest a little gambling money ;)
it wouldn't have to be that serious..

That's nothing.

The truly wealthy pay other people to take shits for them, thereby avoiding ever needed to wipe at all.

There's games beyond the game, bros.

I can confirm this.

This past weekend I was in the club with IceToEskimos. He was out on the dance floor grinding on a girl and then I saw him motion for me to come over. I walked on over and he handed me two $100 bills. He saids "Here is $100 to go take a shit for me so I dont have to stop dancing, the other $100 is to go buy a bunch of Jack and Cokes with, have a great time!".

It was fun.

If his trading was particularly profitable in the long term, his youtube video would not have been been had $70k in trading commissions, but been had $xk in trading gains.

Most day traders do not make money.

Those that do make money and have a track record of making money leverage their skills by starting hedge funds and the like, trading with other people's money for a management fee. At least if they're sensible, anyway.

Trading for a beginner has to be seen the same as sitting down at a poker table. You're going to lose for a long time, even if you get the best advice. At the same time, you can get lucky on one hand and hit it big if you're risking enough money.

I have nothing against mGrunin, but it takes a lot of hard work to be a profitable options trader. It's not something you can learn from someone's log.

It would be interesting to see an honest account of everything that happens in the day-to-day though. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Reactions: cardine
I Agree, I'd love to be proven wrong as the result of only trying to influence mgrunin to share some gems with us.